October Challenge - The Race Is On

1.5LB ON
BUT! Did you do some nice things this week? Will it go again? Hopefully the answer to both is "yes" (I know for sure the answer to the second one is yes!) You're still doing well overall so just let last week go and carry on as if it never happened :)

2 off for me please this week - god knows how!!!

Hi last week I put on 1.5. Thanks as always for running the challenge

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aww thanks Louise what a lovely thing to say. It is hard maintaining hun - we get focused on lose lose lose for so long its like a whole new routine lol. You will get there chick youve not far to go now xx

Unfortunately, my stats are not up to date. I was finding it difficult to get to group on a Thursday so thought I'd go it alone. Well a summer break happened and a 21lb gain lol
I'm back at group on a Wednesday and a big chunk Is now off but I realise group plays such a big role in my weightloss and I will have to continue to attend once I hit target. Xx

week 1 starting off a bang with me. 4 stone award and 3.5 lbs off (I think. Tad confused because my consultant said 3 in image therapy but my weight that I'm at now was deffo a 3.5, lol!)

ONVUAaz.jpg

I put on 5lbs this week!! I will stay in the challenge and see how I do, hoping big chunk on means big chunk off next week!

1.5 off

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

1lb off please Kami

Back