October Challenge - The Race Is On

I am thinking about pulling out as I have to lose 4.5 by Monday for this... I had sts last week and so far my scales aren't showing me anything positive for this week either. I'm not going over my syns - once I did but I'd had so few for the rest of the week it should have evened out... I am having my hexes and my 1/3 of superfree but I seem to have ground to a bit of a halt. I'm trying very hard not to catastrophise it all. I'm staying in for now but I'm feeling quite disheartened.

I am thinking about pulling out as I have to lose 4.5 by Monday for this... I had sts last week and so far my scales aren't showing me anything positive for this week either. I'm not going over my syns - once I did but I'd had so few for the rest of the week it should have evened out... I am having my hexes and my 1/3 of superfree but I seem to have ground to a bit of a halt. I'm trying very hard not to catastrophise it all. I'm staying in for now but I'm feeling quite disheartened.

Don't beat yourself up hun the challenges are only for a little extra motivation and a bit of fun. Out of all the ones I've done since setting them up last year I've only hit 2 lol. The only numbers that matter are your true weigh in ones. Don't be disheartened we all have blips chick x

Oh I know hun, I don't mean I'm disheartened cos of this, I'm a bit disheartened anyway, I dont know why I've sts and am looking like I'm going to do the same again this week... Its just dead disappointing, you know?

1lb on for me this week :rolleyes:

Hi Wirik Try doing a food diary keep a check on everything you are eating and drinking, i know at times it is disheartening but look at what you have achieved so far, if it helps post a diary on here so we can check for you keep at it good luck you can do it xx

4.5lbs off for me this week so that's the 4lbs gone that I put on last week on holiday plus half of one of their pals!!

Oof. Moment of truth... Let you know how I got on in about half an hour! I've been good all week again and have a millionaire's shortbread for when I get home because I am just so grumpy!!! Xx

3lb off this week - about ruddy time too! I think that makes 6.5 for October - not as good as I was hoping but its still best part of half a stone. Long may it continue!

Good evening ladies - well done to each and every one of you for the month of October.

I have decided tonight that due to the fact that im not spending half as much time on minis these days ( and when i do its a game of catch up), this will be the last challenge I will be setting up.

It would be lovely if someone wanted to continue to set them up every month and to keep a spreadsheet if possible. I know Kami has a lot on her plate and its not always possible to update every day.

Good luck to you all for your future losses and your journey to target. Thank you for joining the challenges I hope they have helped spur each and everyone of you on.
Love Sheila xx

Well done & enjoy your millionaires shortbread :17729:

I did enjoy it you know, it took me to a whopping 3 syns over my allowance and I felt guilty as anything afterwards! How times change; it wasn't so long ago that I'd have eaten two and a packet of jelly sweets without batting an eyelid! I ate it in a similar way to that avatar and its chocolate bunny too!

I did enjoy it you know, it took me to a whopping 3 syns over my allowance and I felt guilty as anything afterwards! How times change; it wasn't so long ago that I'd have eaten two and a packet of jelly sweets without batting an eyelid! I ate it in a similar way to that avatar and its chocolate bunny too!

LOL glad it was good & its so funny how our thought process change! I'm constantly amazed at the Syns I'd previously have consume in one sitting not even considering it a bad thing !

Don't know if I said but I am on holiday for this week. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back