October challenge

broxi

ButtErFly
Hi DCers!

Are any of you up to an October challenge? We could do them till Christmas.

On CD we all did this but weight losses were huge.

I'm going for 7lb. If anyone's interested we can weigh in on Wed morning to start next day.

Hey broxi, I'd love to join!
My motivation has been slipping a bit lately so I think this might be the kick up the bum that I need. :D

Hi Diversity, how much do you think you could lose in October?

I think I'll go for 8lbs... I'm feeling optimistic. :p
So will we weigh in on Wednesday the 30th of September and then start the next day?

Yes so that's 2 of us so far

Broxi - 7lb
Diversity - 8lb

Okay, great. I've had a bad weekend (again :sigh:) so I'm expecting a possible gain or STS this week. Hopefully this challenge will help get me back on track.

Now come on guys, where are you all?! :D

Broxi 7lb 0 lost, 7lb to go
Diversity 8lb 0 lost, 8 lb to go
Shep 7lb 0 lost, 7 lb to go

We'll just post in with our progress and I'll update the list. Or we could make our own ticker for the challenge - trick or treat challenge as is happening on other forums. or skinny witches!

Hi DCers!

I'm going for 7lb. If anyone's interested we can weigh in on Wed morning to start next day.
Hi all can i join in :sign0009:
I have not been very good with dieting lately so this might be just the thing to keep me on the straight & narrow, Broxi can you put me in for 7lbs plz.

Last edited:
Broxi 7lb 0 lost, 7lb to go
Diversity 8lb 0 lost, 8 lb to go
Shep 7lb 0 lost, 7 lb to go
Mercury 7lb 0 lost, 7lb to go

There that's us. Anyone else?

When do i do my start weight, on the wed morning or on thurs morning, sorry if it sounds a stupid question.

Ok thanks Shep
I'll weigh myself first thing thurs morning then to get my start weight.

Hi DCers!

well I have weighed myself and its 15stone 6lbs (nude) so if (when) i losethis 7lbs will be in the 14s and lowest for over a year. yay!!!!!

So it is - I thought it was WI tomorrow :)

So I'm starting at 18 stone 13.75 pounds. Here's to at least 7lbs being gone for Halloween - yay !

We can do it :D

Hey guys.
I don't know if I should be included in this anymore because I'm going to do Exante for a while. I'm not enjoying any of the DC food at the moment and feeling really negative about it in general, so I think (well I hope!) this will be good for me. If I fail miserably then I'll be back with my tail between my legs lol, but for now I wish you all the very best of luck. You can do it! :D x

Hey guys.
I don't know if I should be included in this anymore because I'm going to do Exante for a while. I'm not enjoying any of the DC food at the moment and feeling really negative about it in general, so I think (well I hope!) this will be good for me. If I fail miserably then I'll be back with my tail between my legs lol, but for now I wish you all the very best of luck. You can do it! :D x

hey you, you can still do the challenge if you want to. Dont be done honey :D:D we are here if you need us. ((((hugs))))

Back