October challenge

I agree with Shep - you should still do the challenge. We are all in this together and it doesn't matter if you are not doing DC. We will support you no matter what. Do not go it alone *hugs*

hey you, you can still do the challenge if you want to. Dont be done honey :D:D we are here if you need us. ((((hugs))))

Thanks shep! :hug99:
I'm sure I'll still post in this forum as I want to keep up with you all, but I feel like I can't really do the challenge if I'm on a completely different diet. :eek:

I'm certain Broxi will not mind and I can't see anyone else really objecting. Just set your target higher to make up for you being on Exante :)

Sorry Caroline, I didn't see your post. *hugs*
I'd still love to join you in the challenge if you're all okay with it. :)
Diversity stay & join in, it doesn't matter what diet you are on as we are all here to lose weight what ever way.
Well weighed in this morning & i'm starting at 11st 10 1/2lbs, so heres to a good losses for all of us.

Hi Everyone
Im going to join you, need a boost, im going for 5lbs will weigh in tomorrow morning

Broxi 7lb 0 lost, 7lb to go
Diversity 8lb 0 lost, 8 lb to go
Shep 7lb 0 lost, 7 lb to go
Mercury 7lb 0 lost, 7lb to go
Cookieg 5lb 0 lost, 5lb to go
Caroline 7lb 0 lost, 7lb to go

Is that everyone?

Could you all copy and paste above on this thread every now and again especially to update your progress.

We should maybe get October tickers too.

How are you all today. I've weighed in this morning at 11st 6lb but was out for Indian meal and had many other cheats this week because lots of nights out but giving it my all starting tomorrow.

Right all us DCers in the October challenge. Let's psyche ourselves up for this.

By the end of the month we can be 7lb lighter, 7lb heavier or somewhere in between. The choice is ours. I know I want to be able to wear something decent for my Christmas night out. By Halloween our waistbands could be seriously lighter.
Focus. Tell yourself everday - I am loving my thinner body and I am loving all my Diet Chef food. Imagine yourself 7lb looser and think about how you will feel. Go for it!

I will try to post something inspirational nearly every day but we could all sign in and say how we are getting on. If somebody's struggling, the rest of us need to help them up.

We can do this and we will feel fantastic by the end of October when we've achieved our goals for the month!

:)Hi Broxi it's me again, I would like to join this group as well.

Could I also say thanks to Caroline and Shep :). You both gave me a very warm welcome on another thread, but I only just caught up with it.

I have to say Caroline I have been following all your threads with real interest and really think you are a great group of women. I am very busy at work at the moment so I don't get to look at the posts until very late, but all of you have kept me going with your lively and honest posts and it has been great to share in the lives of people who understand the joys and frustration of losing weight.

My biggest frustration for the past few years is that I am sure I am a size 10 body that has been taken over by a family of aliens that just wont budge whatever I do. However I think the special ingredients of DC and the support and insight of you great women may eventually get the aliens to buzz off and let the real me emerge.;)

Well heres to day 1. Woke up feeling realy good with nice postive vibes (not sure if thats the diet or my Birthday) but feeling good any way. So I am going to be good and not gorge myself on anything and everything like I do most birthdays, if I can stay in control that 7lb will be gone in no time. my friend heads off to America today and I told her that I will be in the 14s or bloody near to it when she returns which is the 15th but not seeing her until the 16th. Can i do it, with your help YES!!!!

Hello Frantastic :D You need to decide how much you want to lose in October then copy and paste the list adding yourself to it :)

I'm all geared up - new challenge, new month, new me - yay! Go team :D (that sounds so American lol)

We can so do this :D

Well heres to day 1. Woke up feeling realy good with nice postive vibes (not sure if thats the diet or my Birthday) but feeling good any way. So I am going to be good and not gorge myself on anything and everything like I do most birthdays, if I can stay in control that 7lb will be gone in no time. my friend heads off to America today and I told her that I will be in the 14s or bloody near to it when she returns which is the 15th but not seeing her until the 16th. Can i do it, with your help YES!!!!
Hey Shep i think you sent your positive vibes my way as i woke up with extra vigour today, even having to go to the dentist didnt seem to damper my day. I have been shopping with my daughter & even brought myself a couple of tops i fancied & thats not like me as i dont like buying stuff for myself (hubby always moans that i dont get anything for myself). I think its this challenge that we are doing, where ive been quite down with myself lately now i feel upbeat & positive.
Anyway Shep im sure if you stay strong & focused you will be able to resist temptating & when your friend comes back from America im sure she will see a change in you.
Well it is your birthday today so it is allowed to have a little treat but get back on the straight a narrow tomorrow.
Hope you are having a good day.

Hi everyone and welcome Frantastic - I love your posts by the way!

How are we all doing on the first day of our challenge. I was 1lb heavier! help! But I'm totally focused now and will stick to this diet for this month anyway.

Frantastic

Can anyone add how much they want to lose if it's not down.

Daily inspiration - "If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over" - Yiddish proverb - Together we can get there this month!

The day after the birthday and not too much damage done, ate chicken last night and had 1 chocolate, but my daughter Deanna brought me not 1 box but 2 so taking 1 away with me this weekend, but its my stepdads 80th and having a party so going to have to be good.

Where we are going there are long walks for the dog so hoping to be able to walk alot of it off. My hubby says its my birthday treat and I am allowed the weekend off, no way need to stay focused and i will. :D:D:D

Hey Shep i think you sent your positive vibes my way as i woke up with extra vigour today, even having to go to the dentist didnt seem to damper my day. I have been shopping with my daughter & even brought myself a couple of tops i fancied & thats not like me as i dont like buying stuff for myself (hubby always moans that i dont get anything for myself). I think its this challenge that we are doing, where ive been quite down with myself lately now i feel upbeat & positive.
Anyway Shep im sure if you stay strong & focused you will be able to resist temptating & when your friend comes back from America im sure she will see a change in you.
Well it is your birthday today so it is allowed to have a little treat but get back on the straight a narrow tomorrow.
Hope you are having a good day.

hope you enjoyed the vibes, I felt sooooo good it must of radiated off me. but then you are only in essex not too far away, when I get down, send me down we can share. Today feeling good again. I like this feeling so heres some spare vibes ))))))))))))))))))))

Frantastic 7lbs 0 lost, 7lbs to go

Can anyone add how much they want to lose if it's not down.

Daily inspiration - "If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over" - Yiddish proverb - Together we can get there this month!

Hi folks sorry I have been silent. Let's toast to our joint success.

Back