October Challenge!

WI today and will find out what I've lost over the past 3 weeks.... it won't be much as I'm a very slow looser, just hope it isn't really disappointing. I'll be happy with 2lbs though.... fingers crossed

Well done on all the losses. I've managed to lose 1lb this week which I'm pleased with, fingers crossed for the next two weeks and more loss. xx

Good luck chick :)

Thank you, don't weigh until 5 but luckily I'm out most of the day so I'm not going to be dwelling on it all day

Don't forget Donna, that with all of the exercise you have been doing it's also likely that you could have built some muscle. Have you taken measurements just in case the result isn't quite what you expect? x

Don't forget Donna, that with all of the exercise you have been doing it's also likely that you could have built some muscle. Have you taken measurements just in case the result isn't quite what you expect? x

No but I'm hoping over 3 weeks it will be a loss, although to be honest I know I look and feel more toned so will have to just remember that if I don't have a loss or much of one. Plus I had burger and chips for lunch today... whoops

October target is now firmly out of the range of possibilities. I gained 4.5lb this week... so that leaves me having to lose 18lb in two WIs lol... ehm, don't think so! But hey, the whole idea of setting a target was to keep me on track, and I did that most of the month (last week was just epic in its failure!)

Got round to updating the list. Think i have got everyone and to my calculations so far its 173lbs lost which is an incredible 12 stone 5lbs which is a whole person lol!!!
Congratulations everyone!!!

Natterjack: 11lbs

jc1976: 8lbs ( 1.5lbs lost 6.5lbs to go)
JulesyR: 8 (3lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Woowoo83: 4lbs (1.5lbs lost, 2.5lbs to go)
Treenire: 8lbs (6.5lbs lost 1.5lbs to go)
Donna88: 3lbs
Scarlettstar86: 6.5lbs
law3a3m: 9lbs (5lbs lost 4lbs to go)
Belle x: 2lbs per week
**punk*~*star**: 9lbs (2lbs lost 7lbs to go)
angwass: 6lbs
pixie-gem: 10lbs (5lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Browsie: 7lbs (3.5lbs lost 3.5 to go)
LizB: 8lbs (6lbs lost 3lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia: 10lbs
ceebeee: 6lbs (3.5lbs lost 2.5 to go)
Stickivix: 7.5lbs (3.5lbs lost 4lbs to go)
Siobhmrk4: 8lbs
*soon-to-be-slim*: 7lbs
Rara Lara: 11lbs (1.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go)
determined2lose: 2lbs a week - 10lbs (3lbs lost 7lbs to go)
Kellie mum of 4: 8lbs (4lbs lost, 4lbs to go)
sammyb1985: 10lbs (7lbs lost 3lbs to go)
ally___pally: 10lbs
pixel: 7lbs
chocolate_bananas: 10lbs (2.5lbs lost, 7.5lbs to go)
ffynnon: 10lbs (4lbs lost 6lbs to go)
babylove: 6lbs (0.5lbs lost 5.5lbs to go)
clairex: 8lbs (6lbs lost 2lbs to go)
Iwant2beasize12: 10lbs
oabaab: 7lbs
Sadie79: 8lbs (5.5lbs lost 2.5lb to go)
acc: 8lbs
FaithFluro: 10lbs (5.5lbs lost 4.5lbs to go)
Letmeout: 8lbs (3.5lbs lost 4.5lbs to go)
Little_Jade: 6.5lbs (1.5lbs lost 5lbs to go)
MaeMae: 8lbs
xMandyDx: 16lbs (2lbs lost 14lbs to go)
karenxmx: 8lbs
AnwenG: 10lbs
Safia: 7lbs (4.5lbs lost 2.5lbs to go)
girlgetsfit: 12lbs
haannah: 6lbs (3lb lost 3lb to go)
MyMarathonChallenge: 5.5lbs
brunetteangel84: 7lbs (3lbs lost 4lbs to go)
Franalamadingdong: 5lbs (2.5lbs lost 2.5lbs to go)
downtownsuzie: 4lbs (5.5lbs to lose)
ladybird777: 8lbs
michmick: 5lbs (1.lbs lost 4lbs to go)
claireheath22: 14lbs
Jenny809: 12lbs (3.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go)
lisa2: 4lbs (1lb lost 3lbs to go)
Smeagolminded: 14lbs (11 lbs lost 3lbs to go)
Jodie-D: 14lbs
Xandielou: 7lbs (2lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Poshbird75: 5lbs (1lbs lost 4 lbs to go)
LouiseCC: 7lbs
Sheanin: 9lbs (get under 11st)(9.5lbs lost 0lbs to go)****GOAL****
Clevercat: 6lbs
Clevercat's mum: 5lbs
Rosierose15: 5lbs
Texty_F: 8lbs (1.5lbs off 6.5lbs to go)
KittieB: 7lbs
Running With Scissors: 8lbs (3lbs lost 5lbs to go)
bigsnake: 10lb (5lb lost 5lb to go)
Lorna83: 7lbs (6.5lbs lost .5lb to go)
Sculls: 7lbs
sweetlady: 12lbs
miss_miffi: 8lbs
Mazza222: 8.5lbs
Nettie: 8lbs
Mandyafc: 10lbs (4lbs lost 6lbs to go)
Quimbybird 7lbs
Lea8198 5lbs (1lb lost 4lbs to go)
Steph32 4lbs
Kaybewolf 7.5lbs
Wytch 14lbs (5.5lb lost 8.5lbs to go)
ab68 4lbs (2.5lbs lost 1.5lbs to go)
slimming_girl1969 8lbs (3lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Princess Squidgie: 10lbs (6lbs lost 4 to go)

Some amazing weight losses 173lb's is fantastic. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for my WI tomorrow but dont feel ive had a good week on plan. Mandy chin up hun look forward not back. Its done now and there are still 2 and a bit weeks left to the end of the month so any loss over that time is a bonus

Wow that's an amazing combined loss so far! Nice one everyone and to all: stay positive, we're in this for the long haul, bad weeks happen but so do good ones!

I only lost 1/2 which to start off with I was really disappointed with, but when I thought about it I realised I had one week which was great and I lost a lb then, but then I had mexican one night and gained lb and then this week I had a big lunch and maintained. Really hoping for a maintain next week as well as I was off plan today and will be off plan again on Friday :/ so doubt I'll make the 3lbs in October, but I'll do my best to loose as much as I can.

I lost 1lb tonight leaving 5lbs to go, not great as that was 2 week's worth, but considering I had 4 days away in a hotel for work plus the drive home from hell from Swansea to Kent taking twice as long as it should have resulting somehow in KFC at a service station AND a toffee crisp AND a yorkie bar (to keep me going lol), I think I did better than I deserved!

Well done Fran thats fabulous - ive got my WI in an hour I think the only thing I havnt got crossed is my eyes cos Id bump into things on the way lol

Back