October Challenge!

Had a custard slice today... whoops although checked syns and its only 13 so not too bad, even if my slice was bigger then average (I've no idea what average is lol) then I haven't had all my syns this week so should make up for any extra's

Lost 3lbthis week yaya! And to celebrate i have a yummy baked beans scrabbled ege and toast brekkie nom nom! =]

Treenire said:
Lost 3lbthis week yaya! And to celebrate i have a yummy baked beans scrabbled ege and toast brekkie nom nom! =]

Well done :)

Had a totally crap weekend, again! Dammit (janet)

I have no idea what is going on, i think i might give EE a go and see if that stops me falling off the wagon every weekend....anyone got any tips for me please? Have really got to reign it in for Thursday's WI.

I had a 4lb gain, but it was my birthday, so I forgive myself!

I think that puts me at needing to lose 5.5lbs in 2 weigh ins :S hmm, we shall see, haha!

I've stayed the same this week. Frustrating as I'm so close to getting on to the 14s. But i know why...went totally off track over the weekend. Oh well!

Come on guys, halfway through October! Some awesome losses, congrats to you all and keep it up! For those who keep losing their way a little, there's still time to pull things back and achieve your goal this month - imagine having that goal on your signature, being proud of setting a target and sticking to it and getting there in the end. It isn't easy but it IS worth the slog and it gets you that little bit closer to your final goal. You can ALL do this, you wouldn't have signed up if you felt it was out of reach. If you feel that your challenge isn't quite achievable in two weeks, amend it! Don't give up - tailor it to suit you and do it!

Now I'll put away my cheerleader pompoms and quit yapping at you lol - I'm focusing on getting a full stone off this month now, that's 4.5lbs over the next fortnight...cutting it fine but I'm gonna give it my best shot.

Don't know how i've done yet this week iv'e tried not to use my scales - gulp. I need 6 1/2 off for my Oct challenge, but I may re think that after WI on wed. I think no matter what the losses were all doing fantastic, and Sheanin is right we wouldnt have signed up if we didnt think the challenge possible. Come on guys and girls we can do this - CHRISTMAS IS COMING Yahooooo

Just been to weigh in and I lost 4lbs this week!! :) So I got my 2 and a half stone award and slimmer of the week! That means i've lost 4 stone 2 lbs since Jack was born 24 and a half weeks ago, I can't believe it! So 7lbs lost so far in october, 3 to go for my 10lbs target xx

sammyb1985 said:
Just been to weigh in and I lost 4lbs this week!! :) So I got my 2 and a half stone award and slimmer of the week! That means i've lost 4 stone 2 lbs since Jack was born 24 and a half weeks ago, I can't believe it! So 7lbs lost so far in october, 3 to go for my 10lbs target xx

Well done, that is amazing weight loss :) fantastic xx

Wow congrats hun, that's fantastic! Bet your psyched :)

Thanks ladies, i'm really pleased! Only 2 stone 5lbs to go to my final target now, I can't wait! :) xx

You feel have done amazing, I think I'm gonna have to go read your food diary :D x

You feel have done amazing, I think I'm gonna have to go read your food diary :D x

Aww thanks hunny! my diary started off as a food diary, though I have slacked off a bit and it's mostly my general ramblings at the moment, but I still eat the same stuff as I did at the beginning with a few of my new made up recipes thrown in along the way! xx

Hehe that was meant to say really amazing and not feel amazing, silly predictive text, although I bet you feel pretty amazing too, as well you should! :) xx

haha i took it as feel amazing, which i do! thanks hunny! xx

Congrats that's an amazing loss! And I hope reach target soon!

Another 3lb off for me this week - yay

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back