October starters - anyone?

Hi everyone
I have lost 2 stone this year at home by just watching what I eat etc and am now about to join a class. I was set on SW but after checking it out and talking to friends are more drawn to WW so am going to go along to a class on Monday and see what it is all about.
I have another 4 stone to lose so a long road ahead and do think WW seems to be the more flexible of the 2. SW looks great if you like to cook a lot from scratch and also have a very big appetite. WW seems more appealing in so much as you get a set amount of points and so its up to you to sort out what you do with them
Who would have thought dieting would be so confusing ? !!

Hello and welcome Tinkabell i did sw while back was ok but always have done ww and love it.!

Good luck hun and keep in touch i always come on here to keep me away from food. hahaha x

Me again i was wondering would anybody like to share a daily diary THREAD.!!!
Think this will help me to track twice a day now.???

I dont mind starting it and we all could add our menus each day.!
xx

Shanny I will share with you, it may help me get to grips with the plan then. My first class isn't until Monday though, but after that it would be great to have a plan to stick to.

Ohhh Fantastic Tinkabell i will start it tomorrow hun.! Can you think of a name maybe?? You have done sooooo well 2 stone off by yourself .!!! You loose the rest easy at class with more support around you.! Im a gold member now and still go every week now way can i slip.! hhhaha

Tristar would u like to join us too? Minimimi you can come back to us after your new CD experince hunny.!!
I think more the merrier keep us all on track ready for christmassss.

I think its a great idea and then everyone can help each other along. well done you on getting to goal ... I can't imagine how fantastic that must feel :)
As for a name ... errr Weighty Mates ? or is that taken already

HAHAHAHa i like it "weighty mates daily diary" love it hun.! i have wi tomorrow morning hoping to sts as it's now TOTM trying to drink loads this morning.!

What's your goal weight chick? im is 10 stone now.!! x

Good luck for tomorrow. My goal is 9 stone 4, I am only just over 5ft tall so have a long road ahead. I was 15 stone 4 when I started and on my scales am 13 st 4 now, but will reset my weight once I have joined the class on Monday.
I am thinking of buying a monthly pass but may also have a look at the online option of joining because I work funny shifts so don't think I will always be able to make classes.

The monthly pass is worth it it's £17.00 the first month then £17.95 afterwards.! And till November u get a free gift a cook book or essentails pack worth £9.95.!

You have a saving of £3.95 i think a month.! you have done fab i hope you are proud of yourself chick? Being at goal is nice i have a healthy BMI now and feel lighter everyday hahaha.!

You will get there hun ww does really work if u stick to the plan ive done ww 8 times and im only 27 hahahaha but this year was my year.!!!
Im a mad crisp eater biggggggg time hahaha thats what lets me down really.!

You must pinch yourself everyday knowing you are at goal, it is such a great achievement.
I am 44 and would love to get to goal so am very focused. I just know I need some support because 2 stone loss since Jan isn't that great really, although losing just 2 stone has made me feel loads better and I have dropped 2 jean sizes. The problem then though is you feel better so let things slide and I think a class will stop that.
My friends at work go so I am joining the same class as them which means we can then also support each other along the way.
Do you find it easy to stick to your goal weight ?

ive only been at goal for 5 weeks really it's harder but can be done i just dont go silly with food anymore.I brought loads of size 12 dresses mini skirts 4 i havent wore yet and when i think about kfc or doner meat and chips i think of my new clothes and that has helped me to think before i stuff my face with foods.!!

Don't get me wrong ive had mini fish and chips/and other treats but i dont finish the whole plate i leave food now cuz im fuller quick now. but will have the 99p position and thats mega small and im happy with that now and then.!

Ive come from 14.3 2stone with CD and the rest with ww and i have only gained a pound in this time since April this year.!
Because i believe it's a new me i.e body and way of eating.!

So yes it's a dream come TRUE for me this year to be the size i am, TINKABELL you will be next hun.xx

Heey hun how did ure class go??? About the diary that name u suggested is already being used.!!!

So anything else maybe?? then i will get the thread started ASAP ive stuffed me face silly today.!!
Back on track tomorrow now.x

Hi
class was great ty. I have got my folder and a plan to follow so have been reading up and getting ready for start tomorrow. My friend has given me a calculator she won in the raffle which looks great for working out points etc.
Err for another name ...how about .. Fatgirlsslim ? Im rubbish at thinking up names lol

That's great i have the calculator/predometer and great to use.
I will start a thread tonite with our new name hahaha.

Have a great day starting chick. x

see you later.x

I have planned my food online today because I get esource from my monthly pass which is good. Have made my lunch for work and raring to go. Hope you have a great day too

That's great i have the calculator/predometer and great to use.
I will start a thread tonite with our new name hahaha.

Have a great day starting chick. x

see you later.x
Talking about motivation!!! I would love to follow the thread - I need as much support and inspiration as possible.
I got my CD packs yesterday. CDC took my measurments :( and weight and off we go. It's my first day on CD and I am feeling positive so far. I only plan to stick to it for 6 weeks and then get back to WW so I am still going to follow you guys :flirt2:
I have my WI today since I am on WW monthly plan and I've been very good this week - so hoping for a good results.
Good luck with your day girlies xx

I have planned my food online today because I get esource from my monthly pass which is good. Have made my lunch for work and raring to go. Hope you have a great day too
The online esourse has helped me so much. It does keep you motivated and allows you to plan around and bank some much needed points. Good luck today xxx

Back