October starters come in here

hi

i started 7 weeks ago so actually sept but im not on a team either so thought id try n slip in un noticed.........

got a few days off wrk so like a 5 day weekend thankfully it really is getting easier n easier to stick to. even enured a pub lunch with ih today well mine was a cd bar bottle of water and a coffee lol his.... well i wont eventell u! lol

by the way my scales always show the same as ,y cdc n they were a little digital cheap set from tescos last year too! they r great even measure with a quarter of a pound,

anyway hope u dont mind me popping in here im newish still so opp to meet new people on here always a pluss

take care all xx

week 1 = 8lb
week 2&3 = 8lb
week 4 = 2lb
week 5&6 = 9lb
week 7 = 4lb

starting weight 244lb
target weight 147lb
losses to date 30lb
still to loose 67lb

I started on the 12/10 at 20st 11lbs, now i am 19st 11lbs which is great 1 stone in 2 weeks should have been better but i had an awful week last week . Aiming for another 2 stone before christmas but my ultimate goal is to be under 10 stone for my 30th birthday next October.
Good luck to all you october starters x

Good Morning October starters (and sneaky little september starter)
How are we all?

Suga - Thats amazing weight loss :) 10st by xmas is my goal too :)

Shell - I'll let you in cos im nice like that. The more the merrier eh?!

Jlm - Well done on your weightloss. What you have to remember is; if it wasnt CD we certainly wouldnt be losing it this quick unless we were seriously ill.
Keep going and stay positive :)

Welcome jlm, Shell, sugarlipz, the more the merrier!

Taking my little boy to kirklees light railway today (although its raining, hoping the sun comes out) So I've been up since the crack of sparrows because he is excited!

Haven't got a shaker and will be out all day so not sure how will cope. Usually just starve lol

Squeezing in a trip to Ikea on the way home (such a hard life lol) but have to avoid the meatballs which are my favourite.....

wish me luck!!!

Welsome Susie and congrats.

How have you been finding it hun?
x

Morning all im feeling good today jumped out of bed and tryed on my new short denim skirt size 12.!
Lovinggg it.!!! so will be 100% today.xx

Hello October starters!

I started on the 4th, weighing in at 13st0.5lbs and weighed in last on Thursday 22nd at 12st 4. 11lbs in 19 days. It took me like 3 months to lose what I've lost in under 3 weeks on CD!

I like the teams that are on here like mine Team 3 - Skinny Beatchs but a lot of them started months before i did so thought it was only fair to start an October starters thread. Plus i have met quite a few people on here so far that have just started and cant get into a Team.

What is this team business??
:p

Basically there is a Teams thread in the CD forum.... 6 people in a team and basically you all support each other and weekly your weight losses together go into a comp and which team loses the most wins :)

However i started this one October starters as i have met a few that aren't in a Team and dont neccessarily knoq about them either so you can all gather in here and chin wag :D

Its entirely optional of course :flirt2:

Wow congrats hun! Thats fantastic! And your on ss+ and now moving to ss?

I did ask my team if there was any room for you but we are full at the moment as old member returned :)

Evening ladies, can i be included? I sarted on the 23rd of oct but had a blip 2 days later so have s s'd properly since the 25th! I was 11st 1lb the time of joining

xx

Anyone that started in October is more than welcome to come in here :)

Wow congrats hun! Thats fantastic! And your on ss+ and now moving to ss?

I did ask my team if there was any room for you but we are full at the moment as old member returned :)

Cheers hun, no worries. let me know when there is space!! lol

I was on 810+ last week so am not yet in ketosis...hope this happens next few days x

It may happen sooner than you think :)

Keep us posted wont you how you get on.

What shakes and things did you chose?
x

I have chosen a lot of the powder shakes as i like to blend them with ice :) few porridges, few soups.

Tried oriental chilli soup today after you said it was ur fave - and that was the best soup i have tasted so far!!

Also got some choc tetras...CDC advised me to freeze them if i want ice cream so going to give that a goooo!

Did you know when u were in Ketosis i.e. flavour, high spirits etc?

Hiya ,

I've never really got the high spirits thing, but I can definately tell when i'm in ketosis because of the taste in my mouth. You will know when your in.

You will be there before you know it!

Back