October...

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
It's October in two days, can't believe it!
Thought it might be a good time to reflect on what we hope to achieve next month - where we want to be for Halloween and Bonfire Night and how we plan to get there etc!
I plan to be in my size 12 jeans for the first time in 3 years (OK so they are a big size 12 but that ain't the point!)
To get there I am going to follow this plan to the best of my ability. If I suffer further health problems, I'll switch to Cambridge with one of the plans that adds some food.
I also plan to start walking my daily 2 miles again when I feel a little better, and doing just 5 minutes of stomach crunching a night. Plus some arm exercises every couple of days.
What about you?

I am so with you! Going back to my Body Pump classes and walking again this week! I want to look my best come hallowe'en -I'm not planning a break or anyhting but I do see it as a milestone. I'm hoping to be comfortably in the 12 stone mark by then.

Bring it awnn!!! ;)

Well, its my birthday on 29th, so i have a halloween birthday party planned & booked for the 31st...so depending on how well i do over the next month, hopefully I might be able to do a refeed for a couple of days, so i can enjoy my party, then go back to LT after the party..lol...if i dont do too well this month, then i wont stop and will have to drink water at my own do!!...heee:)

October will be starting badly for me coz it is my birthday this week but I have to have a minor op on the day and work that evening so no celebrating for me!!!! On the plus side, I only have a stone to go before my BMI is under 25 (just) so I am really hoping to achieve that by the end of the month! To be a healthy weight by November would be fantastic and puts me on track to be at target and through refeed by Christmas! Yay!!!!

x

nice one CF. Hope the op goes well and October turns out well for you too. I love october, autumn is my fave!!! LOVIN IT!!

I plan to be at MOST 11 stone 3lbs and take my baby girl swimming, definately by the end of October!!!

Last edited:
Back