October...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rachelh, 29 September 2008 Social URL.

1. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

It's October in two days, can't believe it!
    Thought it might be a good time to reflect on what we hope to achieve next month - where we want to be for Halloween and Bonfire Night and how we plan to get there etc!
    I plan to be in my size 12 jeans for the first time in 3 years (OK so they are a big size 12 but that ain't the point!)
    To get there I am going to follow this plan to the best of my ability. If I suffer further health problems, I'll switch to Cambridge with one of the plans that adds some food.
    I also plan to start walking my daily 2 miles again when I feel a little better, and doing just 5 minutes of stomach crunching a night. Plus some arm exercises every couple of days.
    What about you?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    I am so with you! Going back to my Body Pump classes and walking again this week! I want to look my best come hallowe'en -I'm not planning a break or anyhting but I do see it as a milestone. I'm hoping to be comfortably in the 12 stone mark by then.

Bring it awnn!!! ;)

4. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Well, its my birthday on 29th, so i have a halloween birthday party planned & booked for the 31st...so depending on how well i do over the next month, hopefully I might be able to do a refeed for a couple of days, so i can enjoy my party, then go back to LT after the party..lol...if i dont do too well this month, then i wont stop and will have to drink water at my own do!!...heee:)

5. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    October will be starting badly for me coz it is my birthday this week but I have to have a minor op on the day and work that evening so no celebrating for me!!!! On the plus side, I only have a stone to go before my BMI is under 25 (just) so I am really hoping to achieve that by the end of the month! To be a healthy weight by November would be fantastic and puts me on track to be at target and through refeed by Christmas! Yay!!!!

x

6. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    nice one CF. Hope the op goes well and October turns out well for you too. I love october, autumn is my fave!!! LOVIN IT!!

7. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I plan to be at MOST 11 stone 3lbs and take my baby girl swimming, definately by the end of October!!!

Last edited: 29 September 2008
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.