1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Odd Day Today - Please Help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Winny, 19 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Winny

Winny Full Member

Goal Weight:
    I need you guys to a have a look at what i've eaten today and tell me if it's ok or not please. Also whether you think i should continue on EE or turn the day into a Red Day.

Breakfast - 2 weetabix

Snack - Banana

Lunch - medium cod in batter from the chippy (was down the seaside and whole family were tucking in what could a girl do?) 15 syns

Snack - Apple

Now for tea i'm having salmon, mangetout, babycorn on cobs. Should i HXB some new pots and switch to a RED day or am i still ok to have ton of pots and stick to EE.

I get so confused sometimes...

Ps also a bit annoyed that i used all my syns on a bit of cod! :break_diet:
    Last edited: 19 September 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    I would stick to extra easy then you can have loads of potatos and i think not 100% sure though that baby corn on the cobs would have to be a hexb or synned on a red day anyway.

Maybe someone will confirm that for you??
  4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    Stick to EE and don't beat yourself up! That's what syns are for! So you can lose weight but still feel normal, and it fits in with everyone else!
  5. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    baby whole sweetcorn are free but half size corn on the cobs are only free on green or EE x
  6. Winny

Winny Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Thanks! I stuck with EE

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.