• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Odd Day Today - Please Help

Winny

G: 12st0lb
:wave_cry:
I need you guys to a have a look at what i've eaten today and tell me if it's ok or not please. Also whether you think i should continue on EE or turn the day into a Red Day.

Breakfast - 2 weetabix

Snack - Banana

Lunch - medium cod in batter from the chippy (was down the seaside and whole family were tucking in what could a girl do?) 15 syns

Snack - Apple

Now for tea i'm having salmon, mangetout, babycorn on cobs. Should i HXB some new pots and switch to a RED day or am i still ok to have ton of pots and stick to EE.

I get so confused sometimes...

Win

Ps also a bit annoyed that i used all my syns on a bit of cod! :break_diet:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

henna!

I can do this............
S: 14st3lb C: 11st11lb G: 10st13lb Loss: 2st6lb(17.09%)
I would stick to extra easy then you can have loads of potatos and i think not 100% sure though that baby corn on the cobs would have to be a hexb or synned on a red day anyway.

Maybe someone will confirm that for you??

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
Stick to EE and don't beat yourself up! That's what syns are for! So you can lose weight but still feel normal, and it fits in with everyone else!

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
I would stick to extra easy then you can have loads of potatos and i think not 100% sure though that baby corn on the cobs would have to be a hexb or synned on a red day anyway.

Maybe someone will confirm that for you??
baby whole sweetcorn are free but half size corn on the cobs are only free on green or EE x