Odds 'n' sods not Atkins

Thanks guys, I am going to working for the Department of work and pensions....not exactly sure of my role as yet, but not bad money and they have agreed to the hours I want in the school holidays so it can't be bad...

Just trying to M & S to release me early but they are being a little difficult.....

Jx

Colleen works for the DWP in Birmingham HQ Jane. :)

Cool Jim....don't tell me the bad things...lol...Jx
Thanks cazza....x

nice jane.. you'll do well.. too bad M & S are trying to give you a hard time..

I don't see how M&S have much choice really Jane.

One of the Chiefs (there are too many of them) had a word with me today, and said that I was not fulfilling my contract and could I make up the hours this weekend or next week some time.....I felt like telling her where to go, but being the ever professional and polite person that I am. I merely said I am very sorry, however I have other commitments which I am unable to avoid....

I just want to leave, I don't want to have to go sick because that is what they are going to force me to do at this rate...I haven't had a sick day in over 4 years from work....

They will have to just sue me for the the 2 days of my contract that I don't complete....lol...shouldn't laugh really....they might....

She is going to tell HR I can't do it and then get back to me, hopefully tomorrow...x

Thanks Laura but I have been waiting for the this job since August when I was interviewed, DWP have just had a recruitment freeze on and prior to that I was amongst a huge recruitment drive, luckily I was very high on the merit list, however if I ask to delay the start I will miss the training programme and they will just take the next person down on the list from me...I don't need a reference from M & S it was just a temp job and I have only been there for 6 weeks....I have been a very loyal and hard working employee, working any extra hours that they requested so they have no reason to be difficult with me...x

Weekend

I am going away to a friends for the weekend with another friend...I know it is going to be a mixture of booze, food and good humour....I only hope that I can STS this week...

Mexican Saturday night....any suggestions for low carb????

Jx:)

Last edited:
Hey Jane I'm puzzled as to why M &S are giving you a hard time.. Laura really gave you some great advice and I agree with her 100%..

mexican food, I love it.. unfortunately the beans are full of carbs but the meats and cheeses you can eat.. have fun.. mexican food and beer and tequila nice :)

erm no, DWP would not accept that I'm afraid. I know this from experience with Colleen.

Yes, thanks Laura, that's a good post love.

Looking forward to a great Birthday weekend. Got friends coming to stay.... anna-marie being one of them and we shall be partying tonight :) Tomorrow I am cooking a curry buffet for them all and then we are off to see a band tomorrow night :D

Bring it on :D :talk017::party0019::party0049::bananalove::party0036::drunk:

LOL, enjoy Cazz, and give TT our love, why isn't she posting anyway. Bad Girl.

hey there everyone, haven't posted all weekend as I was in London. Had a blast! Love that city and it's my safe haven when I need to get to an english speaking country and whose culture is close to mines, well actually we americans and brits are like first cousins LOL...

I weighed myself this afternoon after Ive had lunch and I haven't gain a pound. I only ate when I was hungry and that's the key. I didnt go overboard because it's only food and I'll eat again. This tells me that I'm doing it right. eating like a slim person and changing the way I think about food :)

Hi more, welcome back love. :wavey:

Thanks Laura and Jim.. I was in SE London most since there is where my friends live and also north and central london and went to a rugby match.. It was fun minus all the tourists and Xmas shopping.. I just hate all the big hyoe to big expensive gifts and if you don't you are a loser.. I do think Xmas is for kids not us adults expecting these crazy and expensive gifts..

laura can I email you later this week some new pics and could you do what you did to the last pics but a bit bigger

Rugby, my kind of Game :D

YES! we want before's n afters. :D

Back