Off to Wales on Monday

Mrs Depp

Gold Member
I know it's silly, it's not as exciting as going abroad (I'm not knocking people who are though-just jealous lol!:D) but I'm excited about taking my kids to Wales for a few nights lol!

I think it's more to do with having time away from work, the ex, my money-pit of a house than anything else. We've always holidayed in Wales because the kids are afraid to fly but we've always had a great time too! :D

So, caravanning here we come! :D:D

Hope you have a fab holiday Mrs D, how long you going for? It doesnt matter where you go as long as you have a good time and have good company :)

becky xx

What part of wales are you going to? I'm guessing North as you are in Merseyside. We went to Tenby last year for a week then we went there again for my Hen Weekend in January. There's nothing wrong with holidaying in Wales!

We don't have passports and have never been out of the UK. Some people are shocked and think it's sad but I am happy to explore my own land. There is so many places we still haven't seen in our own country.

Have a fab hols Mrs D x

Sounds lovely Mrs D and will give you a break from the daily grind, enjoy!

Gx

We're going to Wales on Holiday this year too and we live there!
We've booked a week in Benllech because the kids really don't care where they are as long as they can have fun and there's loads of stuff on Anglesey that we haven't done. Benllech Beach is blue flagged and gorgeous too, so I'm hoping for some dry weather.

have a great time hun - always nice to get away from the same old routines. Enjoy :)

Oh sorry if I've offended anyone! I honestly didn't mean to! We absolutely LOVE Wales and have been every year for the past 5 years!! :D:D

I just meant that we're not lucky enough to afford to go abroad like loads of others, but we still have a fab time and always will!! :D:D

Oh sorry if I've offended anyone! I honestly didn't mean to! We absolutely LOVE Wales and have been every year for the past 5 years!! :D:D

I just meant that we're not lucky enough to afford to go abroad like loads of others, but we still have a fab time and always will!! :D:D

I don't think you've offended you silly b~gger...lol:D

Just you enjoy being "away" from everything and everybody!!!!! You certainly deserve as far as the ex goes ;):D

Awww thanks Becky hun! We're staying for 4 nights, coming back Friday afternoon probably. It'll be nice to not have to look at all the work that needs doing on my house for a few days!:D

Hope you have a great holiday hopefully see you around at the weekend - a few lbs for me that is!!!!!!!

I don't think you've offended you silly b~gger...lol:D

Just you enjoy being "away" from everything and everybody!!!!! You certainly deserve as far as the ex goes ;):D

:eek::eek::eek: Lol Lacey! I'd hate to think I'd offended anyone......I did panic there for a few minutes! :eek::D No worries about our enjoying being 'away' hun! 'Away from the ex, away from the atmosphere, away from the money pit, away from work!!! Yay!! :D:D;)

Hope you have a great holiday hopefully see you around at the weekend - a few lbs for me that is!!!!!!!

As Arnie said in Termnator, "I'll be back"!;):D

I love Wales too - have a great time. x x
It doesn,t matter where you go...it's that break a way from every day life that really counts.
Hope you have fabulous weather MrsD. x

Aww, pretty name for a place :)

Back