Off topic! eeeak.

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
Hiya all!

Ive goto have a crown done on my tooth! im sooooooo scared! im fine working in a hospital and sticking needles in people but when ive goto have something done to me im a right chicken poo!:beam:

Anyways what i want to know is that IS IT PAINFUL?

I hate the anaesthetic let alone drilling etc oooooooooooooo im scared+i cant have it done until after my holiday and im scared ill be ill on hols:badmood:

Hmmmp something to look forward to on my return!

Ruthy xxx

i couldn't tell you as I have a real phobia of dentists so I pay lots for my nice dentist to sedate me before he is allowed to even put his hand in my mouth!

Aww Ruthy ditto babes I went to the dentist last week and had my tooth filed down and rods put into the remaining of my tooth to strengthen it. I gotta go back next week for my crown to be put in:cry: I am not looking forward to that. The meanie could have given me a temporary cap instead he left me with a gap:(

oH NOOOOOOOOOOO WELL THEY BETTER NOT LEAVE ME LIKE THAT BECAUSE I HAVE A NATURAL GAP BETWEEN MY 2 FRONT TEETH AS IT IS! HECK ID LOOK LIKE A JUNKY!

rUTHY XX

IM AFRAID SOOO...........OOOO SON!

I have 2 crowns and neither one hurt to be honest and I hate going to the dentist!! Don't worry honey!!

Ruthy
You and I are in the same boat I have to go for root canal work and a crown.:cry:Had an absess a couple of weeks ago and I came on here for a moan - everyone was so nice thanks.
My dentist knows I am a wimp and she has assured me it is no worse than having a filling you just have to keep your mouth open for ages!!!!!
I will come an hold your hand Ruthy and you can come and hold my hand!!!!!!
Irene

Irene thats very kind of you but it would cost us more in petrol to get back and forth lol! im such a chicken i litterally squeeze the chair so tight my fingers go numb! and my legs shake too.
Luckily my dentist is lovely, she is only small though so id hate to think what she be like taking a tooth out! she doesnt look strong enough! She be swinging my head around the room with a pair of pliers!! arrrgh!

So Son? u still look like a druggy?;)

Ruthy xxx

I want to get dental implants. They are really expensive and it involves major surgery but it will be worth it. I will sleep through the proceedures so it won't bother me too much!

Irene thats very kind of you but it would cost us more in petrol to get back and forth lol! im such a chicken i litterally squeeze the chair so tight my fingers go numb! and my legs shake too.
Luckily my dentist is lovely, she is only small though so id hate to think what she be like taking a tooth out! she doesnt look strong enough! She be swinging my head around the room with a pair of pliers!! arrrgh!

So Son? u still look like a druggy?;)

Ruthy xxx

I am the same in the dentist chair I tense up that much I get cramp in my back. Except my dentist is a big bruiser of a man not a little lady his hands are that big I'm surprised he can get them in my mouth.

And yes I do still look like a druggy (which i'm not may I add) I gotta stand there with my hand over my mouth or looking down when I'm talking to anyone, lol.

HAHA Son i hope people dont think you are! **we are only joking**.

Ive got mild toothache whenever i open my mouth pmsl! what i mean is that when there is a wind blowing my tooth lts me know its there.
I hate teeth.....i dont care if they knock me out and give me a set of falsers or vineers.

Thanks for the replies, it makes me feel better.

Ruthy xxx

Back