Off with this fat!

Wow - just had a wee peek of your photies - well done, looking fab!!

xxxx

ps - never eating beef again - they're gorgeous!!!

ahhhh but they will be reared well and will be looked after too...which makes a difference:) I reared 4 saddle back pigs last year for the freezer and I never thought i would be able to eat the pork but once they have gone to the abbatoir, you dont think about it. I know I looked after them really well and they had a lovely life...in fact they were spoilt rotten! Will put some pics up of my boys....before they went to piggy heaven!

Thanks for the comment about my pic! I was 13st 10lb and a size 14 in the last one. I got down to 12st 8lb and was in a size 12/14. I was happy then, and will use exante to get to that weight again and then follow atkins for the last couple of stone. Well im going to see how it goes:)

ahhhh but they will be reared well and will be looked after too...which makes a difference:) I reared 4 saddle back pigs last year for the freezer and I never thought i would be able to eat the pork but once they have gone to the abbatoir, you dont think about it. I know I looked after them really well and they had a lovely life...in fact they were spoilt rotten! Will put some pics up of my boys....before they went to piggy heaven!

Thanks for the comment about my pic! I was 13st 10lb and a size 14 in the last one. I got down to 12st 8lb and was in a size 12/14. I was happy then, and will use exante to get to that weight again and then follow atkins for the last couple of stone. Well im going to see how it goes:)

You'll be there in no time!!! Go for it!!

xxx

Day 5 over!!! Wooo. 3 packs t/c/w and 2 glasses of coke zero. 1 lettuce leaf with dollop of mayo.

Day 6...so glad im here! Off to work in a mo, so have a good day and will catch up on peoples diaries later:)

Last edited:
Hiya Sorcha
I'm on day 5 and have suprised myself that i have stuck to it thus far ...
Once ya get past the wanting to lick patterns off plates its actually managable... mind you i wonder if i will be saying that in a weeks time !!!
will watch your progress with interest as you and i have very similar amounts of weight to lose etc..good luck hun i am sure ya will keep on track xx

Day 6...over!!! Had 4 packs as felt hungry and had a very busy day at work...also got *P* yesterday...bugger. Drunk 2 1/2 ltrs of water 2 cups of tea/2 cups coffee and 3 glasses of coke zero. Helped me with the cravings for ANY food!!!!!! Wow I did feel hungry yesterday. POAS day 5 and im def in ketosis...it was just one of those days I think when my head was saying 'your hungry', but it wasn't true grumbly tummy hunger.

Okay today is day 7!! woop woop!! Weigh in day tomorrow, so Im going to try and get 3-4 litres of water down today. Going to walk dogs in an hr or so and Ive got lots of planting to do in the garden and must clean out chooks and our lonesome turkey.

Hope everyone has a good day:)

Yay - good luck for WI tomorrow

Have a lovely day

xxx

Good luck with WI sorcha :D
Marge
:D

So week 1 done and Im now 13st 13lb which is 7lbs down!

I was hoping for more but got my period on Sat and I always go up 3-4lbs on scales during totm....and I ate couple of slices of roast chicken and a muller rice aswell as 4 packs:eek: Oh well heres to week 2, day1!!!:D

Starting week 2 in a very positive frame of mind and I think i will be able to do this!!! This site is brilliant!!:)

Thanks guys for checking in and reading my diary...its boring but its keeping me focused.x

7lbs is brilliant!!! Even with totm!!! Well done you, love your determination, hope you have a great 100% week two :)

Well done chick. That is a great loss...half a stone!!! you have done really well and have got your fist week under your belt....keep up the good work!!!..x

7lb! That's brilliant! You must be really chuffed :)

Excellent Sorcha :D
And into the next stone down too ?
A big double WOO HOO WOO HOO :D

Yayyyy 7lbs! Half a stone GONE!!! you have officially just lost the weight of an average newborn baby!!! Hehe well done hunny xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woo hoo....7lbs gone....nice work Sorcha. Well done missy xx

Thanks guys!!:)

OMG...have had a busy couple of days what with work and decorating the 'biscuit tin'....( its what we call our office) haven't had a chance to catch up with peoples diaries...but will later!:)

Day 10 today!!! last couple of days i've not been hungry and have had my first pack around lunch time, second around 5pm and I have been picking at food in the evening. This is not a good habit as i weighed myself this morning and Im still 13 13. have not been drinking enough water either.

So today, Im having a shake now, off to work at 9(ish) and will take my strawberry shake with bottle of water and have that around 2pm. Must stick to this as i feel so much better in myself!!

I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful weather and have a good day!!:)

Back