Official weekly weigh in.

Morning Ladies - CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL LOSERS :)!

and to anyone who stayed the same - be content you haven't gained :)...it's all good practice for maintaining the weightloss later....

Well I restarted back on dukan on Monday 27th and 5 days later my weight loss is

<cue drum roll>

6.4lbs! :D I'm blown away... I expected maybe 2lbs as I didn't restart on attack, went straight into cruise

I will now go and update my stats - thanks to all for your support and motivation over the past couple of weeks :) I love you all xx

Last edited:
Well I restarted back on dukan on Monday 27th and 5 days later my weight loss is

<cue drum roll>

6.4lbs! :D I'm blown away... I expected maybe 2lbs as I didn't restart on attack, went straight into cruise

Woo Hoo Sarah well done! Now there's some motivation for you! Keep it up!

Sarah - that's absolutely stupendous!! I'd love to see what you're eating, but you don't like to post menus I think?
Jacqs - EXCELLENT!
Jet - after a night out on Friday, excellent to STS!

Anja - if you're still around, one thing which might be an idea for you is that the ORIGINAL Dukan programme, for which I have the book of, included immediately 2 x gala meals and 2 x feculents each week. Perhaps you could try one week and see how you get on.

I presume he knocked it down to one of each because some people regained weight - I'm helping a French girl right now who's consistently gained through her Conso. You could, say, have one starch as pasta, and the other at a different time as lentils/chick peas or something.

In "those days" the only rule was not to have the galas on consecutive meals (not days); ditto the starches... so it requires a little juggling!

I used to:
Mon - PV + normal Conso things
Tues - PV + normal Conso things + STARCH
Wed - PV + normal Conso things + GALA
Thurs - PP
Fri PV + normal Conso things
Sat - PV + normal Conso things + STARCH
Sun - PV + normal Conso things + GALA

Woo Hoo Sarah well done! Now there's some motivation for you! Keep it up!

You're telling me Anja :) massive motivation - I don't think my losses on attack were as good as that! :S....as for you...the incredible shrinking woman :) you are my motivator - seeing how amazing you look and how well your conso is going...are you still updating your stats?

((big hug hun))

Sarah - that's absolutely stupendous!! I'd love to see what you're eating, but you don't like to post menus I think?

I think posting the menus has a psychological negative for me - I've noticed when I post menus I'm more likely to stray from them...not sure why :eek:

maybe I'll start posting up at the end of the day...then at least I can't deviate too much :)

Anja - Cheese. I REALLY need to get to that stage so I can eat cheese again! I dont care how small the amount, I just need that lovely cheddar flavour.

Sarah - Bloody fantastic. Now you have the incentive, run with it. That's an amazing weight loss.

Dairy! When I did WW I had to keep an eye on my yogurt intake as it always slowed down my weight loss. I cant have more than 2 a day or else I'd never lose weight. If I start to stall on this diet I might have to drop to 1 a day. I've moved on to smaller pots as I think 2 Mullers were just too much.

Sarah - don't let anything trip you up... how about posting a week in arrears!!

lost 1lb, a bit disappointed as my goal is to get to 8 stone 10 by the time i go on hols on 19th oct which means I have to lose 3lb in the next 19 days EEK!

hey kay just do ur best and well done !!!

well done to scrumps fab loss and cathy even though totm that is a ace loss and nikki well done too !!!!!!!

sarah well done hunny and i hope u felt the kick up the bum to get you back on track

im trying to catch up and rember the names ive read ............

anja well done on a 1lb loss ur a fab gal !!!!!!!!!

Well done everyone.

Sarah clearly back on track at the right time.

Anja excited to hear how you decide to battle further losses. Maybe you can switch to your old bread?

I keep forgetting to write mine down now they have moved. I am a bit like lottoloose though, plus I hate having it all mapped out for me at the start of the day. and I might not fancy what Ive put , then I feel guilty and it all goes wrong lol. So I just bumble along through the day. I know myself exactly what I have eaten though and I do (99.9% of the time) think before putting food in my mouth. Maybe I will do a yesterdays menu instead

I considering the same thing Cathy...until I realised how hard it was remembering what you ate 24 hours ago! lol...I must be getting old....will have to carry a little diary around with me and input everything I eat when I eat it :D

Anja - Cheese. I REALLY need to get to that stage so I can eat cheese again! I dont care how small the amount, I just need that lovely cheddar flavour.

Sarah - Bloody fantastic. Now you have the incentive, run with it. That's an amazing weight loss.

Dairy! When I did WW I had to keep an eye on my yogurt intake as it always slowed down my weight loss. I cant have more than 2 a day or else I'd never lose weight. If I start to stall on this diet I might have to drop to 1 a day. I've moved on to smaller pots as I think 2 Mullers were just too much.

During my blip in teh week I had a chunk of cheese - and do you know what? I didn't really enjoy it that much, even though I had been craving it for weeks!

I had cheese when invited out (not every meal) and when I was on holiday. I did enjoy it but I suspect I'll enjoy it more when it isn't forbidden:eek:. I do love cheese though but find it easier to not have any than have the very low fat substitute - they don't taste great so I'd rather do without. I'm making do with yogurt/fromage blanc.

Oh dear, waffling again. Just wanted to say well done all (Sarah, amazing especially) and that my OH has managed to lose 4.5 kilos (3/4 of a stone) in 6 days. He'll be at conso before me at this rate (I have about 3.5 lb left to go but it's coming off slowly now, he has about the same to lose as he's lost already. Maybe we should have a bet on it!)

I had cheese when invited out (not every meal) and when I was on holiday. I did enjoy it but I suspect I'll enjoy it more when it isn't forbidden:eek:. I do love cheese though but find it easier to not have any than have the very low fat substitute - they don't taste great so I'd rather do without. I'm making do with yogurt/fromage blanc.

Oh dear, waffling again. Just wanted to say well done all (Sarah, amazing especially) Thanks hun :)and that my OH has managed to lose 4.5 kilos (3/4 of a stone) in 6 days congrats to your OH :). He'll be at conso before me at this rate (I have about 3.5 lb left to go but it's coming off slowly now, he has about the same to lose as he's lost already. Maybe we should have a bet on it!)I think you did ought to have a little wager between yourselves :) nothing like good healthy competition to spur on the weightloss ;)

Hope you're having a good day en francais :D..here it's raining cats, dogs, frogs...:rolleyes:

Hope you're having a good day en francais :D..here it's raining cats, dogs, frogs...:rolleyes:

It's not raining here, we need water! The chestnuts are tiny, the brambles were too, there are hardly any walnuts/hazlenuts. Just as well I can't have any of them!

As for the wee wager, I have a feeling that he'll win so will have to think about what I'm willing to forego (or cough up for).;)

Back