Official weekly weigh in.

Evening all, last week I gained with TOM. This morning I have lost the 500gm gain and another 100gm with it! So from 73.8 to 73.2kg.

sts for me this week

Well done Bren...

Mouse - Are you ok with that? Did you have a bad week, I forget sorry...

Well done Bren...

Mouse - Are you ok with that? Did you have a bad week, I forget sorry...

No I didn't have a bad week really - just one slipup visiting a friend on Monday - she had made tomato soup with lentils in it and homemade bread. I just had half a small roll and a small amount of soup - but I thought a week was enough time to get it out of my system, so I feel a little miffed really although I could things were heading towards STS.

Thing is not to be disheartened - in the past I have had the mentality that if I have been dieting and not lost, may as well pig out - but not now - will just keep plodding on and hope to lose next week!!

Absolutely Mouse... and, if my memory serves me well, the previous week was a "lucky" one... so NEXT WEEK will be YOUR week I'm sure!

Good on you Mousy!! I too used to think like that and always blew it everytime :) I know the feeling.........
I only lost 300g this week dam it!! But better than a gain I s'pose and its TOTM :( :( and last weeks loss was pretty good I guess..........uummmmm
Good luck everyone with your WI tomorrow, I think a few of you guys WI fridays dont you???
xxxxxxxx

well done everyone !!!!

I've put on a kilo since I last weighed myself (don't think I've weighed since starting conso, can't remember). Don't know if that's carbs, alcohol, stress-related or just normal conso. Can't really get worked up about it, it will either come back off or it won't. Clothes still fit, BMI still OK so not a big deal.

Good luck to everyone else for the Friday WIs.:)

im sure it will come off again Laura when your ready. I too have put on a kilo this week but its TOTM and well, its been a big week :)

Congrats to all you losers

morning all welll im confused ,on my new scales i seem to be up by 1lb 2 ounces and on my old scales will be down a 1lb mmmmmmm !!! ah well !!!!!

well to everyone who has sts ,lost or gained ,it's all a great achievement !!!

girls im sure its a blip Laura im sure yours will fly off again hun xxx
Jet I had that problem too but im going with the new scales
so 2lb loss for me

Well I am gob smacked! I came back from my holiday with a 9lb gain 8 days ago and gradually started drifting back into Dukan freindly eating, I have been on pp for 4 days now and this morning I weighed and have lost 7lb! WOW! 7lb in 8 days! I am over the moon and gonna throw myself right into it now.
Well done everyone else on your losses this week xxx

whoooo Kay hun well done ....i reckon thats lots of fluid you retained lol:p

well done all :D what are you like with 2 sets of scales (im the same ;))

Excellent Kay... this is why I now never weigh myself for a few days after a slip up. OK I don't see the huge "weight losses" any more, but I don't see the massive gains either!

Robin - 1K is nothing. You're staying on Conso, I hope...

Jet - two sets of scales is silly! Lose one!! (The nasty one!!)

Back