Official weekly weigh in.

Oh yes - although I want to lose a bit more once I get to 158 - but I thought it would be nice to get to 1 goal first - I think I will call it a goalet:D

I think I want to try and get to 140 too and I am a little bit shorter than you. Had some nice comments at the weekend though, although anyone who could actually see my belly 'au nauturel' would not call me slim :)

i'm the same - carrying everything that's left now seemingly round the middle! got to get it shifted before jolliedays... right then, on with the situps!

Seem to be not losing anything, just stabilising. Shall I do 3 days attack to get the ball moving? Ps sorry for being dumb but what does STS mean? X

STS = stayed the same

Babaloo - before returning to attack, which is drastic, please post some menus. There's a menu thread just under/above this one, and if you posted daily, we'd soon see if there was a potential problem.

MOUSEY MOUSEY - you are doing brilliantly! Will we recognise each other? How much lighter are you now from our post- Christmas meet? I'm a good stone and a half down too! (Shall we compare flabby tums in the café?!! I think those might be our "battle scars" to carry through life to remind us where we came from!)

STS = stayed the same

Babaloo - before returning to attack, which is drastic, please post some menus. There's a menu thread just under/above this one, and if you posted daily, we'd soon see if there was a potential problem.

MOUSEY MOUSEY - you are doing brilliantly! Will we recognise each other? How much lighter are you now from our post- Christmas meet? I'm a good stone and a half down too! (Shall we compare flabby tums in the café?!! I think those might be our "battle scars" to carry through life to remind us where we came from!)

Probably 12 lbs I think - you really don't want to see my tummy:D

Friday official weigh in - down 1.5

(kilos)

3.3lbs!

Totally flabbergasted after a month's stall!

Well worth waiting for!

(OK I'm a bit nervous about meeting Tan today hopefully... and restaurant meal yesterday - just omelette but errrr "improved my transit" no end, so I'm mentally prepared for an increase next week!)

3lb! Don't think I ever lost as much apart from the attack week, absolutely amazing, Jo. :D:D:D

Happy here too, 63.7 which is 200gr up on 4 weeks ago BUT I am retaining water so I suspect I may have lost a little in real terms (also didn't do PP yesterday).

Well done to all the losers and STSers over the past wee while and good luck to everyone for this week.:)

Fantastic Jo, brilliant result, I'm so pleased for you! Well done robin too, that's a sts from where I'm standing

Well done all you losers and STSers. Emm what a result, especially after that wedding the other weekend. Jo, that is truly amazing!

ooooh Emma, way to go! Amazing how you've rejigged your menus to compensate for the odd "life" event. Impressive! I've followed you and have cut out a few pieces of salmon per week, replacing with turkey, and perhaps that's what's made the difference for me too. (I'm still luc lac'ing at the weekend, mind!).

Thanks Mouse - :D

That's excellent, Em! You're really close to target now. :)

Bad news for me, I'm afraid. I've somehow managed to lost yet another pound! I just can't see how it's happened. Even my husband couldn't believe it because he's seen how well I'm eating. Just completely bizarre.

Unfortunately, I used this as a bit of an excuse to be naughty whilst away this weekend - not something I want to repeat.

Cheers DD, hoping to make it to target before hols on 1st June. Fingers crossed!

Bad news for you though, sorry to hear you've lost another one - hope you can claw it back this week :)

Well done Mouse! Hope you're feeling better

Back