Official weekly weigh in.

Brilliant news, reaching your goal, Em! Hope it's not too long before you achieve the next one. Then, I look forward to seeing you on Conso with me! :)

Not so good news for me. I have old-fashioned scales and can't quite tell exactly how much I've lost this time, but it's between 1.5 and 2lbs. I just can't understand it as I'm eating really well.

Well done Emma! Fabulous! When's that holiday?
DD - definitely go and get some proper scales! I didn't realise you were still relying on those oldies but rarely goodies (my electronic kitchen scales in the city gave up on me last week, so I've switched back to my old fashioned ones - they're so less precise!)
Cox - well done!

1st week lost 9lbs

Well I am 9lbs lighter and really pleased :) the one thing I have found strange is I lost this in the 4 days of attack and the scales have not moved since yesterday they actually went up 1lb but back down today thank goodness :)

totally second the buying of electronic scales...old manual ones have a nasty habit of succumbing to moist conditions and rust....they're generally less accurate but with rust issues can be a real dieting liability :D....that's my twopenneth! :D x

+100g for me (67.6K) but that's fine :) No need to recalculate anything. Next weigh in May 6 (if brave) or May 13 (more likely) :D

sts for me been up this week but sts this morning ........ protein evening meal last night helped

well done losers

Well done, Grace!

Jo - +100g is practically STS, so sounds fine to me.

Scrumps & Sarah - Like I always say, STS is a whole lot better than putting on weight, so still a good results.

I hate to post this but I'm afraid it's yet another pound down for me. I really, really can't understand it. Had another big gala in London today, which might go some way towards fixing it.

oh dd, no! i don't understand it - you seem to be eating so well too, how disappointing!

1/2 lb off for me this week, though yesterday was 2nd pv in a row, so had a pp day today and hopefully might see a little more off in the morning. all of the heaving and lifting of the past couple of days should really have shifted some weight hopefully!

Back