officially overweight !!!

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
:D
cant believe it , cant believe it
im am a bmi of 29.02 ohmegod !!!!!!!!!! doin a little jig !!!!!:)
havent been less than obese for what feels like an eternity , stil waiting for my brain to catch up with my body though !!:cool: makes christmas abstinence sooo worth it:)

FANTASTIC - Well done, brilliant result & makes your abstinence so worthwhile. Keep up the good work

Attachments

• You go girl.gif
    You go girl.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 89
Yipee!!

Well done its such a huge milestone!

mags
xxx

thankyou all so much for your support,
im being totally honest when i say its you lot and this forum and site that got me through christmas and new year , every time i felt remotely wobly i would log on and read for motivation:eek:
in no time at all i had distracted myself enough and the mental "hunger pang " would be a distant memory so thanks to all you minis out there , know your power !!!!!:D :D :D :D

Great News, Sukie!

It's fantastic isn't it. Your comment about 'waiting for your head to catch up with your body' is so true though. I am now verging on a size 14 now. I cannot get used to the idea at all.I haven't been that size since I was a young teenager. Well done for staying the course over Christmas/New Year (as I did:) ). You are reaping the benefits now. Just think, you got through a major eating/drinking festival without 'cheating' - so you know that you can cope with ANYTHING!:)

wow amanda jane
well done to you for getting down to a 14 , im in a 16 now and thats an amazing feeling !! ill be doing a jig when i do get to a 14 and beyond , shops here i come !!!!!!!... but not till im at goal , ill be in sloppy joggers and dodgy belts till then :D

I bought a couple of size 14 tops today (a bit tight but will fit nicely in a couple of weeks), plus a couple of size 16's which can be easily adjusted (crossover style). BHS also had a lot of gorgeous costume jewellery at 75% off. I bought loads of that too!:p

I wore a lovely fitted suit (bought second-hand - couldn't possibly afford a new one of such quality) to town and felt a million pounds:cool: . In the past I would have worn a pair of shapeless black trousers and an equally shapeless top (and a boring coat) to try and 'hide' my shapeless body. What a hope!

I will need to shop :) for smaller clothes regularly to 'get used' to my smaller shape. It is necessary (so I tell my husband).

I've been on an absolute shopping binge this Christmas. I'm now buying ALL medium or Size 12 tops, and my size 16 trousers are now hanging off me... so I'm nearly ready to brave the changing rooms with some 14 trousers (i'm very much bigger on the bottom than the top)...

I keep buying clothes that are either quite snug now or simply don't fit now, but which I know I'll love in a few weeks time. .. it feels awesome, doesnt it? To be shopping in sizes where months ago we were dreaming about being.

I still look at the size 12 tops and go "there's no way i'm fitting in that" and get a shock every time when they fit! so awesome!!!!

Back