oh 810'ers - need your thoughts

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rumbly-tums, 19 October 2010 Social URL.

1. rumbly-tums

rumbly-tums Slowly but surely x

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.06%)
    Im thinking of making a broth with this chicken boullion you can use.

As I hate the CD soups with a passion (taste like cheesy feet and vomit) I need to warm up me cockles with a soup style meal.

Im thinking of a little boullion in hot water with stripped chicken pieces, mushrooms and spring onions - maybe a little cabbage.

I know it won't be think but I dont mind clear soups.

What do you reckon?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    i dont know about the meal.. (as i have no idea what the 810 rules are really....) but just wanted to say you come out with the most fab exprssions about the packs....... love the cheesy feet and vomit.. LOL

4. determinator

determinator Banned

I think that sounds yummy actually :) as long as you stick to the right amounts this should be fine on 810 . Wish I had thought of that when I was doing it !! I do love boullion though :)

5. rumbly-tums

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.06%)
    bloody hell, your weight loss is amazing, determinator.

6. determinator

determinator Banned

thanks :) I am off it at the moment as had my gallbladder out 2 weeks ago but raring to get back on and get the last stone ( or 2?) off :)

7. rumbly-tums

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.06%)
    ive always wondered if I had that - lay awake at night sometimes and thought my chest was going to cave in. Now Ive cut out carbs, its subsided. Not that gall stones subside, like.

8. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    I use it in my meals and I'm doing 810.. it just add's a bit of umph.. I drink a bit more water though as it tastes a bit salty.. Fab loss by the way.. well done !!:D

9. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet

The pain is more in your right side under you ribs and/or in your back and OMG is the worst pain. If very severe you vomit constantly too! When I had my attack at Easter because i'm a nurse I convinced myself it was trapped wind and was pacing my friends house in middle of the night (where I was staying). Finally at 6am I started ringing them (they sleep in attic room of a townhouse) as I couldn't get up the stairs......finally managed to get one of the kid's attention about 8am and my friend took me to A&E; even on the way I was convincing myself one good fart and I'd be fine and then I'd be mortified I had wasted A&E's time. It was only when I was lying on a trolley on morphine and hooked up to IVs that I finally accepted it was a bit more than wind :D

Ended up in hospital for a week that time and luckily enough have not had an attack since.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.