oh 810'ers - need your thoughts

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
Im thinking of making a broth with this chicken boullion you can use.

As I hate the CD soups with a passion (taste like cheesy feet and vomit) I need to warm up me cockles with a soup style meal.

Im thinking of a little boullion in hot water with stripped chicken pieces, mushrooms and spring onions - maybe a little cabbage.

I know it won't be think but I dont mind clear soups.

What do you reckon?

i dont know about the meal.. (as i have no idea what the 810 rules are really....) but just wanted to say you come out with the most fab exprssions about the packs....... love the cheesy feet and vomit.. LOL

bloody hell, your weight loss is amazing, determinator.

ive always wondered if I had that - lay awake at night sometimes and thought my chest was going to cave in. Now Ive cut out carbs, its subsided. Not that gall stones subside, like.

I use it in my meals and I'm doing 810.. it just add's a bit of umph.. I drink a bit more water though as it tastes a bit salty.. Fab loss by the way.. well done !!:D

ive always wondered if I had that - lay awake at night sometimes and thought my chest was going to cave in. .

The pain is more in your right side under you ribs and/or in your back and OMG is the worst pain. If very severe you vomit constantly too! When I had my attack at Easter because i'm a nurse I convinced myself it was trapped wind and was pacing my friends house in middle of the night (where I was staying). Finally at 6am I started ringing them (they sleep in attic room of a townhouse) as I couldn't get up the stairs......finally managed to get one of the kid's attention about 8am and my friend took me to A&E; even on the way I was convincing myself one good fart and I'd be fine and then I'd be mortified I had wasted A&E's time. It was only when I was lying on a trolley on morphine and hooked up to IVs that I finally accepted it was a bit more than wind :D

Ended up in hospital for a week that time and luckily enough have not had an attack since.

Back