Oh-Amy's Diary

Well, the virus has well and truely gone which is a good thing!

Just ate some more pasta bake that I made earlier on as tis *virtually* free! ;)

Early shift tomorrow at work and then lates until Friday which is always a bit of a struggle. :( I'm going to find it hard coming home and not eating something a little bit naughty so my plan is to save a few syns until I get home from work and then have a small treat e.g. caramel Freddo, piece of toast, etc. Fingers crossed that it'll work... :D;)

This also leaves me the dilemma of working on WI night... I can try 'n' swap shifts however it might not be possible OR go to a different class at some point else in the week OR not go to class?! What do you ladies think? I'd like to think I'm strong willed enough to be able to just not go and carry on with the plan but in reality, I'm not sure if that's really true... Hm.

Well, off to finish my chocolate Options, nyom and then to bed!

As long as you can carry on, just contact your consultant, tell them you are working and keep going :)

Good luck!

I'm back on track after a disasterous weekend - I've been eating like a woman posessed. Rubbish. :(

Onwards and downwards from tomorrow though! Trying to keep positive.

well done on losing 6lb, how r u getting on now amy?xx

Aah, I am officially rubbish. Tonight is WI, I'm going to class, I'll get weighed and then from tomorrow, I'm back on it.

It all started last Friday having Nando's and then going out in the evening, then having a hangover... It's awful. But yes, I'm feeling terribly embarassed about my lack of efforts and this WILL change from tomorrow. :)

Right, I went to WI and lost...

3 1/2LB! I'm so pleased, I thought all hope was lost but apparently not.

Tomorrow really is onwards and downwards, but I really am so thankful that I haven't gained.

wow brilliant Amy well done i bet you're over the moon :)
that'll sure get you motivated for the week ahead you go girl !!!
xxx

Thanks ladies.

Well, I haven't been very good - AGAIN. I need to stick to it properly from tomorrow, even been to BK today. Wah, when will I learn? Hope you're all feeling motivated. x

I'm guessing the scales are being very nice to me at the moment as I lost 1lb this week! :D:eek::eek:

My body seriously isn't going to continue being so kind so I'm now sticking to this, I know we've read this plenty of times since me starting SW (only just a month ago... Shocking) but I mean it.

Woop woop, hope you've all had a good day.

P.S. Laurie, I had a bacon double cheese burger and it wasn't even that great! :eek:

Are you doing red/green days?? Have you thought abut Extra Easy?? It's brilliant if you love eating big meals, as I do. Try not to be too hard when you go a bit off track, it happens to us all! I try to save most of my syns for the weekend, when I'm out drinking, cos I refuse to set myself an upper limit on flexi days and can get back on track the next day. My WI is on a Wed and so Mon-Wed are my best days!!! Also, I dunno if it's possible in your job, but when I'm working a late shift, I just nip out of work for 10 mins to get weighed. I think if I didn't go, I'd go off the rails more:D

Currently I only 'do' red/green days, the concept of Extra Easy seems too much like normal eating IYSWIM but in time I hope to incorporate atleast a few days a week of EE.

Sadly, it'd be impossible to nip out of work to be weighed but I'm seriously considering going to another class for the week that I can't attend my regular class due to being on a late shift - it really would help to keep me focused I think!

Thanks for all the tips Maverick! :D

Today's started off well; Green day
B: 2 flat mushrooms (baked with a squirt of frylite), baked beans and some chopped cooked new potatoes and onions fried in frylite.

I've also just done 15mins on the Wii Fit. Woop woop, long may this motivation continue! :D

Today's been very virtuous, I just need to make sure I don't crumble now after tea! :p

Green Day
B: 2 x Nimble toast (HexB), bowl of raspberries with a pot of mullerlite over the top.

L: Big bowl of wholemeal pasta with a chargrilled chicken breast (HexB), bowl of mixed salad - at the Harvester, I even said no to garlic bread... :eek::cool:

T: Homemade mixed vegetable curry (2 syns for curry paste) with Express long grain rice (1 syn).

Sn: Two apples, some fat free yogurt, tsp honey (? syns), 1 digestive (3.5 syns)
Drinks: Water, 4 x tsp sugar in tea (4syns).

10.5 syns in total leaving 4.5 for this evening, woop woop. :D:)

Well done, you really are behaving:D I've had a pretty off week, STS last week and am afraid I will be the same, or even have a gain this week... hmm, but after my WI this week I will be 100% back on track, am working all over Easter, so not even any booze, hopefully... Altho I can easily be swayed when work is rubbish!! I've been good today, and will tomoro and Wed, so fingers crossed it works!! My bad wasn't even all the booze on Sat night, it was the whole Easter egg I ate in my hungover state yesterday:eek: It was calling out to me for too long!!

Aah, Easter eggs and their callings to us! I'm sure you're not the only one around this time of year to give into their chocolatey goodness, lol. Good luck for your WI Maverick, I'm sure it'll be better than you imagine hun. :)

07/04/2009 - Green Day
B: Beans on toast - ahem, 3 pieces of toast. (HexB x 1.5)
Sn: Bowl of pineapple with fat free yoghurt & 4 dipper style quorn pieces (2.0) - they're lush! :)
L: Baked potato with leftover vegetable curry from last night. (2.0)
Sn: Bag of french fries (4.5) Bowl of melon & grapes with fat free yoghurt.
T: (Not sure yet.)

My * week is coming up so I'm hoping this explains the ravenous eating, atleast it's not been anything awful. I've got a driving lesson at 5.30pm-7pm so atleast that should keep me distracted for a bit.

It's crazy, when I'm at work, I have no time to myself yet now I've got two weeks for Easter, I'm getting seriously bored and I'm only 2 days in...

For tea I ended up having Ainsley's roasted vegetable cous cous with a small piece of chicken. I didn't really like the cous cous though. :( So ended up making some SW chips, yummy. Just finished another bowl of fat free yoghurt with melon and grapes...

3rd bowl of fruit and yoghurt today - oh dear! ;) Lol. I'll be pooing lots. ;/

Red Day - 08/04/2009

B: 4 x bacon, 2 bits of toast (HexB)
L: 2 sausages, some roasted mushrooms/peppers & salad. Bowl of lemon and passionfruit mullerlight & raspberries. :D
Sn: 4 pieces of ham
T: Two homemade burgers, SW chips (HexB), 28g grated cheese (HexA) and some more salad.
Syns:
6.0 - 3 x 2 sugars in tea. My body is CRAVING sugar today, meh, beats chocolate.
2.5 - 1 x JD & diet coke
7.0 digestives - 2 x digestives

Total: 7.5

I'm thinking this could be my * week, feeling very bloated 'n' lethargic but not a bad day, really I guess.

I'm interested to see what my WI is like next week as I was working and unable to go to WI last time that AF visited. Lol, me and my curious brain.

Back