Oh-Amy's Diary

I'm feeling a lot better to be honest, thanks for asking. I have a silly habit of letting things get on top of me when it'd just be easier not to bottle them up in the first place.

1.5lb off at WI tonight so I'm happy with that, very happy infact! :)

I'm aiming for another good week, however I'm gonna alternate red/green days. I'm out Saturday night but apart from that, my intentions are saintly! :D

Thanks for your support everyone, I really don't know what I'd do sometimes if I couldn't log on here. :eek::p

Well done on your loss Amy, that is a great result. Hope you are feeling a lot better and have a nice night out on Saturday xx

Soo, another weekend zoomed past. Yes, I've been naughty but I've come to accept that if I'm still losing weight and I'm happy then it's okay, on average I'm losing a 1lb a week and if I can do that whilst still at this point being able to go out at the weekend/eat a few naughty meals then it's all good.

Roll on tomorrow, I'm planning on doing a red day tomorrow, green day on Tuesday and then red on Wednesday before WI on Thursday. :D

Yesterday wasn't so great, I had to go to the dentist and basically one of my fillings has slipped and caused nerve damage to the tooth next door. Hello £85 dentist bill! :eek::(

I ended up eating soup and yogurts for the rest of the day (and 2 packets of wotsits, ahem, they're known for their healing properties, yes? ;))

Today's a red day.

B: Bowl of 2 weetabix (HexB) with 1/4 HexA of milk (we ran out! :() So topped it up with a mullerlight toffee, was yummy. :D
L: Two homemade burgers, roasted vegetables and a few SW wedges (HexB)
T: Chicken salad.

That's the plan anyway. :) Lol.

(This upbeat post was brought to you due to stepping on the Wii Fit which says I've lost a stone since Christmas - slow going but in the right direction considering I didn't start SW until the end of Feb! :D)

Fab stuff chick!

Ooops at Dentist bill tho! Blooming rip off aint they1?
x

Ohh rubbish dentist; there again, it's better to pay that than have sh*tty tooth ache! xx

So today's been as follows:

B: 2 weetabix (HexB) with a tiny amount of milk (HexA) and a mullerlight over the top.

Sn: Cup of tea (2 syns) and a digestive (2 syns)

L: 2 homemade burgers, a few SW edges (HexB) and some roasted vegetables.

Sn: Cup of tea.

T: Massive salad with remaining roasted vegetables and cooked chicken breast, Curly Wurly (6 syns) and another mullerlight.

Total: 9 syns.

I've been having really rubbish problems with that annoying tooth still but oh well. Haven't been totally angelic over the past few days but I'm now trying a bit of damage limatation until WI on Thursday.

Today's a green day...

B: 2 weetabix (HexB) with milk (HexA) and 1 tsp of sugar (1 syn).

Not sure of the rest yet, will let you all know later. :)

Toothache just makes you feel miserable and pants doesn't it! Grr :(

Hope it's feeling better soon hun x

Hope your toothache is better soon hun x

Totally with you on the toothache hun, it's awful isn't it. Fingers crossed you get mended soon. xx

Well, since my last update... I've fallen off the wagon.

My tooth was awful but last week I went to the dentist and have had another temporary filling put in, that evening, my brother was admitted into hospital with a massive epileptic fit and has only been let out today so yes. I've been eating all sorts of rubbish, white bread, crisps, pastry. I don't even really like pastry. :(

I'm determined though to get back on the wagon, I missed WI last Thursday due to my brother being in hospital and so I'm going to go on Thursday, assess the damage and carry on from there.

Hope all you guys are well and loving this gorgeous weather. :)x

Amy needs a kick up the arse!

Here I am again. It's now come about that my brother's epilepsy isn't going to just sort itself out over night which as much as we all wished would happen, this is not the case!

I've accepted that eating chips, McDonalds and the like aren't going to make me the size 10 that I want to be. Only hardwork and SW is gonna do that and I want in! ;)

A good talking to is what i needed and I'm hoping I've come up with a plan to do this.

I'm taking it one step at a time and creating a meal plan for the next day every evening. Tomorrow's a green day. I'll report back in the evening's as to how well it's going.

Please please wish me luck, I need to do this for me but I really am at a point right now where any support is appreciated in a big big way. :eek::D

Well done Amy on getting back on track especially with having the worries about your brother to contend with.

Taking one day at a time is a good plan Amy and we are all here to support you hunny.:hug99:

Good luck and am looking forward to hearing how you get on xx

I've made it through the day with 7 syns! :) I know now is my ahem 'danger zone' of snacking so as soon as I got through the door front work, I've made a mugshot and am about to eat that.

WI tonight and I haven't been for two weeks, I'm hoping for at very best a STS but I'd just like to know the damage that's been done now and then set about repairing it! :) Thanks for the support Weemo, it means a lot. x

1.5 off! Woop, this is good! :)

And today's food as follows...

B: 2 weetabix (hexb) & milk (hexa) with 1 tsp sugar (1) bowl of berries & mullerlight.
Sn: french fries (4.5) cup of tea (2)
L: baked potato & beans, apple & yoghurt. celebration choc (2)
Sn: mugshot
T: Pasta bake with peppers, mushrooms, onions & brocolli & cheese (hexa)
Sn: cup of tea (2) digestive (3.5)
15 syns

May also use my last hexb on a piece of bread before bed! :) Nyom, bread, lol. :D

I'm feeling optimistic guys, one day at a time...

Back