Oh dear!

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Oo golly, where has this week gone? Today is tuesday, and tomorrow is weigh in!

Problem is, when i started getting carried away with the chocolate on wednesday after wi, it was okay.. because that was my treat.
Then thursday came.. and i got carried away again.. so i told myself iv got plenty of time to rein it in.
Then friday..there was a pack of shortbread, that had travelled its way down from cornwall for me .. :(

and then saturday.. more chocolate..

and then sunday, all those crips.. despite my best efforts to make all my own food and sides for the bbq, i still ate them.

and then monday.. there was choclate brownie cheesecake.. a whole bag of family size malteasers.. and 4 celebrations..

and now its tuesday.. and i'm like... :eek:Omg, where did all that time i had go?

Oh dear. Good job i lost 2lbs last week. . but i wouldn't be suprised if i show a gain of 3.5lbs.. in which case i'd be target plus 4, as im target plus half now, .. need to get my ass in gear.. i just don't understand..iv never been this much of a chocolate person. I know im stressed but geeeze!

need a big bum kicking please ladies!

Ok I'm no lady. But I'll glady kick your bum. Just sounds like you've had a bad week. Take it on the chin at weight ins. Then knuckle down when u get home. Might be a good idea not to treat yourself with chocolate this week lol

Morning Fern, don't worry about it babes, might not be as bad as you think and even if you do gain, at last you will know why and it will be gone by the next WI! x

I won't even begin to tell you what I ate this week, but I wi today on I only gained 2.5lbs! I bet it won't be as bad as you think... I was expecting 3-4 aswell. Good luck *hug and a kick up the bum* x

oh god, it got even worse today :( im so ashamed.
thats it. WI tomorrow. iv gotta face what iv done and fix it.
i feel so guilty! its like iv been going out of my way to sabotage myself.

:( deary me. Il get back on it after i see the damage im sure.

Back