• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oh dear!

Oo golly, where has this week gone? Today is tuesday, and tomorrow is weigh in!

Problem is, when i started getting carried away with the chocolate on wednesday after wi, it was okay.. because that was my treat.
Then thursday came.. and i got carried away again.. so i told myself iv got plenty of time to rein it in.
Then friday..there was a pack of shortbread, that had travelled its way down from cornwall for me .. :(

and then saturday.. more chocolate..

and then sunday, all those crips.. despite my best efforts to make all my own food and sides for the bbq, i still ate them.

and then monday.. there was choclate brownie cheesecake.. a whole bag of family size malteasers.. and 4 celebrations..

and now its tuesday.. and i'm like... :eek:Omg, where did all that time i had go?

Oh dear. Good job i lost 2lbs last week. . but i wouldn't be suprised if i show a gain of 3.5lbs.. in which case i'd be target plus 4, as im target plus half now, .. need to get my ass in gear.. i just don't understand..iv never been this much of a chocolate person. I know im stressed but geeeze!

need a big bum kicking please ladies!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Andy R.

Time for a change
Ok I'm no lady. But I'll glady kick your bum. Just sounds like you've had a bad week. Take it on the chin at weight ins. Then knuckle down when u get home. Might be a good idea not to treat yourself with chocolate this week lol

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
I won't even begin to tell you what I ate this week, but I wi today on I only gained 2.5lbs! I bet it won't be as bad as you think... I was expecting 3-4 aswell. Good luck *hug and a kick up the bum* x

oh god, it got even worse today :( im so ashamed.
thats it. WI tomorrow. iv gotta face what iv done and fix it.
i feel so guilty! its like iv been going out of my way to sabotage myself.

:( deary me. Il get back on it after i see the damage im sure.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss Diaries 5
Weight Loss Diaries 15
Introductions 0
Pregnancy Without The Pounds 8
Strugglers and Restarters 7