Oh heck I'm back - for the last time, I promise.

stivesliz

Gold Member
I am officially the worst slimming worlder ever! I have been non dieting for the last couple of months and have actually managed to lose weight so that is good and whilst following the plan I wasn't being particularly good, ie, was skipping meals etc.
Anyway, after a weekend of losing the plot I have rejoined tonight. I only want to lost 30.5 pounds and it has taken me for ever to get this far so can you all please stalk me and message me and give me a kick up my ( a bit smaller ) bum xxxxxxxxxx

Shall we share the title of 'worst slimming worlder' ever hun???!! I'm going back to class at 10am on Monday after, actually I really couldn't tell you, nth time!!! xxx

We can, and more importantly will do this, and no matter how many times we fall off the wagon, at least we're getting back on again!! xxx

Starting Over Again.jpg

I've just joined again for the 3rd or 4th time. I WILL get to target this time. We can do it!x

I am a "stop-starter", too. Right now I am not too far from target (once more), but I know for a fact that I couldn't do SW for the rest of my life, so chances are, I will be back again in the future, too. No point pressuring myself, that's just life :)

Welcome back Liz hun - I know you can do it .. im here with my big feet to kick your bum if not xx Good luck hun

Hexe why don't you think you could do slimming world for life? I think it's the only diet plan out there that I could actually do for life, I feel I've changed my lifestyle & eating habits rather than dieting. X

I'll kick your butt if you kick mine. I've had about 4 weeks off the plan and managed to put on a couple of pounds. Now making my shopping list and working out menus for next week and aim to go back to class. Watched this video this morning and it is one scary warning about extra fat around the abdominal area.

AOL.co.uk -Video - Diet Soda: More Harm Than Good?

I will join in this title as well I have started and restarted so many that I have lost weight but even I am not sure how lol

Anyways I am going back to slimming world on Monday to rejoin my class as slimming world is best for in terms of cooking for the family et c

Good luck to all us restarters cx

I was thinking that I hadn't seen you around for a while Liz and here you are! Good luck to you and all the other rejoiners!

I'm back too Liz (but not to group - I still can't find the time) , and I'm afraid I'm probably beating you on the worst slimming worlder ever!!! Had to buy clothes in a bigger size this weekend. Unimpressed with myself!

Good luck with your 1st weigh in

4th time round for me too! I always come back to SW as it is the ONLY plan that works and changes your habits long term xxx

Back