Oh my god it's time...!

**sparkles**

Silver Member
To start moving up the plans!:eek: Today I finally reached a healthy BMI!!:happy036:
I've got just over 8lbs left to lose and I intend to stay on 810 until I'm there. So no more SS from now on. It's taken a bit longer than I planned, but it's been so worth it.:D

Angie -thanks so much for posting, and huge congratulations. I have approx same amount of weight to lose as you (35lbs lost to date) and it is so inspirational to see someone nearing their finish line. I am so very pleased to you, you must be delighted. Have a good last 8lb journey!! Kind regards Tx

Many congratulations hun! and good luck with moving up the steps! :D
You have done super, and as this is for life, who cares how long it took you to get here....your here and that is what matters! :D:D:D

MANY congrats hun!

xx

Well done sparkles!! You have done so well. These last 8lbs will be gone in no time x x

Well done! That's great news,my target is to have a BMI of 25 rather than to get to a certain weight or dress size.:)

Thats fab news well done you so close to the end you really are an insperation for the rest of us trying to SS for the long haul you will get rid of that last 8lbs in no time xx

whoop whoop, well done you have done fantastically xx

Thanks everyone:D My CDC has said about having one more week on SS, but I have started on 810 today as my scales say I have a healthy BMI but hers weigh me about 5lb heavier due to the time I'm weighed, etc. I enjoyed my chicken tonight, tomorrow I'm going to have quorn pieces, mixed with greek yoghurt, curry powder and spinach. Hoping that last 8lb doesn't take ages to come off-I need to be off the diet by Christmas and I have to work up the plans first.

Well done Angie, it's what everybody dreams of. Enjoy working back up the plans to goal. You have done so well and I hope you hit goal very soon.

Well done to you!! I now have under a stone to lose before I work up the plans. It's such a great feeling. All the best you've done so well x

Massive well done Angie
th_Congrats08.gif

Enjoy 810 :)

Fabulous news sparkles, we all just love hearing the success stories for CD. I am having one of those days when I really shouldn't have hopped on the scales this morning as they don't seem to be budging, popped into the coffee kiosk at my local station for a black coffee but kept eyeing up the muffins - I need plenty of inspiration and thankfully its appearing here!
Good Luck with maintenance x

Fantastic news Angie, really very well done. Hope those last few pounds drop off quickly and you have a happy, healthy and slim future. Truly inspirational!

Back