Oh No I had a slice of toast HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lancslass, 22 February 2007 Social URL.

1. lancslass

lancslass Full Member

Help!!! I am in a right flap!!

I had a piece of toast at work this morning,I really didn't even think about it until about 10mins after and now feel wrecked with guilt!!!

I am on week 6(just) so finishe AAMW on Tuesday.I've had my 3 packs and lots and lots of water

Have I ruined it for this week? Have I knocked myself out of ketosis? I am panicking like mad!

Thanks Sonya x:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Well you might have knocked yourself out but hopefully not too much.Just carry on with the packs and water and hopefully you'll be ok.

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    AWWW Sonya you must put this behind you have all your packs and glug the old water, hopefully it shouldnt affect you too much as long as you dont pick or eat anything else.

Good luck

Sonya x

5. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

just like the others have said, put it behind you, drink loads of water and carry on as though nothing has happened. :D

Well done you for pposting and being so honest.

x

6. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    Come on - it isn't THAT bad - as long as you STOP! Put it out of your mind and get on with it !!!!!!!! Good luck !

7. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Dont make it a bigger problem by giving up, just put it behind you and carry on. If you have knocked yourself out of ketosis it should only be for a day, so the best thing you can do is get back to the shakes and soups

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.