Oh No I had a slice of toast HELP!!!

lancslass

Help!!! I am in a right flap!!

I had a piece of toast at work this morning,I really didn't even think about it until about 10mins after and now feel wrecked with guilt!!!

I am on week 6(just) so finishe AAMW on Tuesday.I've had my 3 packs and lots and lots of water

Have I ruined it for this week? Have I knocked myself out of ketosis? I am panicking like mad!

Thanks Sonya x:cry:

Well you might have knocked yourself out but hopefully not too much.Just carry on with the packs and water and hopefully you'll be ok.

AWWW Sonya you must put this behind you have all your packs and glug the old water, hopefully it shouldnt affect you too much as long as you dont pick or eat anything else.

Good luck

Sonya x

just like the others have said, put it behind you, drink loads of water and carry on as though nothing has happened. :D

Well done you for pposting and being so honest.

x

Come on - it isn't THAT bad - as long as you STOP! Put it out of your mind and get on with it !!!!!!!! Good luck !

Dont make it a bigger problem by giving up, just put it behind you and carry on. If you have knocked yourself out of ketosis it should only be for a day, so the best thing you can do is get back to the shakes and soups

Back