Oh No the Dentist says .....

NewLife4Me

Good morning!

Hope everybody is feeling On TOP OF THE WORLD this morning!

This afternoon I have a Dentist App to have an implant done cause I had to get a fractures tooth removed. The Dentist told me last week to start taking antibiotics from today and for the next 7 days, any maybe some painkillers from tonight if I'm in pain. I told him that i'm not eating solids only shakes......and he told me that I must eat solids otherwise I will have tummy pains, etc.
I'm so so upset ..... I really don't want to eat ..... Now that i'm in the Zone, I don't wan't to break it!!!! As we all know, it's very hard to get to that place!!! I'm terrified that if I eat some broccoli & chicken that I won't be able to stop at that!!

Any thoughts???:(:(

I started antibiotics on Monday and did not start eating, I was awake all last nigh with pains. Thought I would be ok as they said to take on an empty stomach but no, please eat even if it's just your chicken allowance spread through the day around your antibiotics.

Maybe you could SS+ while you are on the antibiotics? That way you will still be on plan.

I feel so good and in the Zone at the moment that I just don't want to break it!! I'm afraid if I eat broccoli & chicken it might set myself off wanting to eattttt. I just can't Go back eating as I have to start my wedding dress shopping mid Nov and I so need to lose weight & drop sizes by then!!

could you try as mama suggests, rather than having a meal and dealing with veg, just have some white protien just before each pill. i'd imagine buying a pack of king prawns and having a few each time would be quite limited, wouldn't involve any actual food prep, and could be kept quite separate in your mind.

good luck though, honey.

i had a couple of courses of antibiotics on cambridge, they suggested i make my shakes up with semi skimmed or skimmed milk for the duration of my antibiotic course

best thing is to have your cdc contact the cambridge medical depatment to ask thier advice

Do what you have to, and I am willing to attest to the fact that if you eat it doesn't need to be the end of everything. I didn't register how long you've been ss but I was 20 weeks and I had ABSOLUTELY no need to overdo the food, in fact it made me sick and I ate only protein and no carbs and really, I ate half a chicken breast and 2 slices of aubergine and I was stuffed to the gills!!!

You can do whatever it is you need to!

Back