Oh no!!! : (

Deezer

Gold Member
NIGHTMARE: Its my dads bithday at the end of the month!!!! I usually take hi out for something to eat!!! He wants to go to Rusholme!!! The curry mile!!! *Sob sob* Do you think if i just have chicken and salad and encorporate that into my re-feed!!! Maybe day 3/4 or would you not take the chance and re-feed early!!!!???? Losing a week of LT worries me!!! : (

If it's the end is it not the week you plan to refeed anyway ??

Its the week before I was going to...... So would have 2 weeks re-feeding before hols x

Am I right in thinking you're going back to tfr after your holiday? If so, I wouldn't stress too much about an extra week. Although I've no personal experience of it yet, I gather from others on here that a lot of people carry on losing weight during their re-feeds - especially if you take it slowly and carefully.

Good luck... Mx

Hey

Ye I reckon you will be ok with two weeks re-feed because what I saw on peoples weight lose charts they lost on re-feed aswell !! You are very determines so I dont think you will get side tracked with anything just stick to the plan enjoy your holiday and get back to it when you come back :) x

Would it be a really bad idea to get something small, no carbs, eg chicken and salad, and just have two shakes that day, and then carry on the rest of your week as if you had been good? Surely you would be likely to go back into ketosis after 4-5 days? and you would still be eating hardly any calories for the week!

I was hoping that if I did end up in a similar situation to you that I could do it that way! Just substitute a small no/low carb meal for a shake, just for one day!

Back