jacket potato
cauliflower, carrots, green beans & peas

options 2

minis B
strawberries & raspberries
yogurt P/A
pear

Total syns: 4

Well that's my best shot towards a weigh in tomorrow...depends how the scales look in the morning I think.

Good luck for weigh in in the morning Janet, do what you think is best depending on your own scales. Happily the dentist couldn't find any immediate problems with my teeth and promises another xray in 8 weeks when I have my check up appointment. She also gave me more free toothpaste for sensitivity so hopefully it will feel better tomorrow.

As the headache went maybe Joseph's tablets weren't a problem.
I am SO GLAD its Friday tomorrow and Tony is off Sat and Sun this weekend. :)

Good luck for weigh in in the morning Janet, do what you think is best depending on your own scales. Happily the dentist couldn't find any immediate problems with my teeth and promises another xray in 8 weeks when I have my check up appointment. She also gave me more free toothpaste for sensitivity so hopefully it will feel better tomorrow.

As the headache went maybe Joseph's tablets weren't a problem.
I am SO GLAD its Friday tomorrow and Tony is off Sat and Sun this weekend. :)

Donna those tablets were like a sledge hammer to crack a nut!!
I also use sensitive toothpaste to keep my teeth going. I also get some on my finger and rub it round the problem tooth...that helps a lot.
Have a lovely family w/e.

I hope you feel better tomorrow Donna

I can't take codeine due to the stomach problems

I'll log on when I can from work tomorrow to check

Yes I'm pleased with the progress and will try over the w/e. We're taking the train to Birmingham and then being collected and taken to Walsall.

Two hotel breakfasts and who knows where or what the other food will entail if the church Joseph is preaching cater for us. They're African people so we're used to their food. Mostly carbs and a little meat...but of course they could be into western food and not traditional.
We had a huge disappointment when in Belgium (again African church) and their treat was to take us to McD's!! Another time we were expected to tuck into KFC...declined that one too!

Hotel breakfast can be SW friendly but its so difficult especially if they don't have soya milk
Always ask you might be surprised
All the hotels in Spain had it but not usually in the UK. But I don't usually eat cereal so wouldn't matter. It's a Holiday Inn, from the pic it looks like a big buffet style breakfast so I'm sure I shall manage.

Just called the surgery to see if my xray results are back....nope! Try again Monday when we get home again.

Back