Oh to be a consistent Target Member!!

Had a good day.... tube was a bit hairy for Joseph!
We had dinner with the pastor and his wife. But of a disaster for them as it was soup with pieces chicken. Roasted chicken new potatoes veggies and noodles with bits of ham. So for me potatoes & veggies and nosh when we got back to the hotel room!!

Oh dear I assume you didn't tell them you were veggie ?

Hope breakfast was ok

I/we feel so exhausted... hard work talking talking so much. Travelling home tomorrow morning and should be home around 4pm.

Breakfast was hurried but good... scrambled eggs tomatoes and beans. I didn't take any bread but was rewarded because there were pkts of 2 dark rye ryvitas. Also fresh fruit and lovely fresh plump prunes!! Yum!
After church we went back the pastor's home for lunch. Mine was good... haddock rice and vegetables and some spicy chickpeas!! Then fresh fruit and small ball of ice cream. I did have a few roses chocs!! Joseph had lamb curry and coconut rice etc which he said was good.

Thanks Jaffa & cavegirl....coming back was textbook and seemed easier than the outward journey. Only issue was when we got off the train in Hastings, called a taxi firm we would normally use and they said a 20+mins wait so we jumped on the bus. The house was only 16 degrees so heating and fire is going full belt!!
The house we spent a lot of time in was cold too for sitting around!!

I had Boots shapers tuna & cucumber sandwich, sunbites and light 7up for lunch today...snacking rather alot since I've been home though. I'm sure the scales won't smile at me tomorrow.

I called the surgery re the xray results...not yet.

Hope we both get some decent sleep Jaffa!

Cavegirl...I'll ring tomorrow etc until they have them. The technician told me 7 days, GP said 7-10 days.

I'm about 1hr 20mins by car from Brighton...the longest part is getting out of Hastings!! Roll on the opening of the bypass!! I have no idea when it will be fully operational, it's a huge piece of work.
Joseph's sister lives in Hove, we sometimes visit her.

A good sleep is probably what you needed

Boo to the scales
That's bread bloat...but hard when you're travelling. Hope it will soon go again!

Wanted to do some cleaning this morning, w/m is on but my arms & hands ache from carrying bags & a small roller case. Some of the Northern Line had several short flights of stairs. Thankfully the long stretches had escalators. Think I'll have a stroll up to aldi for some things and chill today. Joseph's not gone to tai chi either.

Last edited:
Joseph and I walked up the road...both tired and have to say a bit irritable with each other...I was glad to get home again!

I made lunch and as a peace offering an apple pie for Joseph! That will sweeten him up! :p

Had a long call from my sw group friend...she's panicking because she's done SP for 3 days and it's not showing on the scales...as yet.

Did I say that I was spreading sw while I was away? Three of the ladies are signing up this week in Walsall/ Wolverhampton. I should be on commission! lol.

Back