Oh @*!%

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Ive mucked up, big time. Before work this morning, me and my O/H had the row of all rows, seriously, I was ready to pack my bags. But I had to go to work, so holding it all in, off I went. When I got there, I proceeded to eat, 2 slices of toast with jam, 2 chocolate mini rolls, 5 bourbons and 3 weekabix! I was like that scene out of ghostbusters where slimma is scoffing. And then when I did get home, I have 4 sausages and 2 roast potatoes. Im so dissapointed with myself, failed again. I know I dont get weighed until next saturday, but with all that food, I cant imagine for one second I will lose :cry::cry::cry:

Pick yourself back up and start again - dont let this spiral out of control - you cant change the past but you can have an affect on your future. You have had a bad day dont make it a bad week, month, year............... xx

draw a line under it chick and let it go...
life happens sometimes and we just have to pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off :)
i hope you and your OH are ok xx

The best adivice has already been stated - just put it behind you, as though it had never happened, and get straight back into the diet. These things happen to all of us x

As the others said, just mark it off as a necessary blow out, and tomorrow is a new day. Don't give up now!

hun you have failed you had a slip up. we all do it. you may even find if you stick to it till wi you have a really good week.

Back