Ohtobeslinky's Diary

NikkiH - I am over the moon. Seriously the pharmacist was a little lost for words and said that is the best she's seen. I'm just buzzing.

I think my trousers are a little looser. I don't want to try on my "will shrink in to" jeans just yet in case they're too small still and I'll get a bit down about it. But the new ones I bought 2 weeks ago are too big now - they fall down without a belt! *grin* Good times!

Thank you for your "well dones" - it really means so much to have the support on here. And of course I support you all too! xxx

Well done this week ohtobeslinky! thats brilliant loss:D:Dkeep up the good work. Was just reading the above posts - wow, uve been through alot but u seem to have a great positive attitude:) well done for bein so strong through everything and now takin on this diet. im on day 11 and wanted to ask if anyone has got a bit down on it, for the past few days ive been like a bag of cats:mad::cry::wave_cry: is it the diet? im not normally so "antisocial"!!!! its making it hard 4 me - i just feel like eating! but still stickin to it anyway!

Oh hun I so know what you mean! I have been down and ratty - snapping at people and feeling really lethargic. It's just as our bodies get used to such a drop in calories. Give it a bit longer and it will realise that this is how it's going to be from now on and get used to it! x

Thanks ohtobeslinky! hope it goes soon!!! or my oh and kids will prob kill me!
tryin to get photos up and a ticker but cant figure it out yet!!! i might eventually!

Oh Im so glad you two are like this too!! (I dont mean that - I dont like that your feeling down!! please dont get me wrong - just nice to know Im not alone!!) Ive been reading sooo many threads lately and everyone seems so upbeat and coping so much better than I am! my diary has got to be the moanist and most negative the past few days and I thought I was just crap but at least now I know its a little..well.. normal.

Ohtobeslinky - cant believe that your new jeans are already that baggy - that is amazing!!!! - at this rate you'll be strutting your size 10 bum in no time!!!!!!

(sorry for hijacking - jillyjelly - go to www.tickerfactory.com - make your ticker (it explains all the way) and then just copy and paste into your signature here (by going into user CP at top of page and then "edit signature" on the left hand side of that page)

All the best lovie, am so so so so pleased for you!!!! roll on next Monday!!

Thank you lovely! And don't worry - we all get a bit down at times - even more so on this. Thank god this forum is here to bring a smile back to our faces when we're feeling low hey?! x

Eurgh I'm struggling. I am pretending to the outside world that this is amazing and I'm coping really well but all I can think about it the salad and packet of ham in the fridge that I really really want. I'm not even hungry - I just want solid food in my mouth I think. I was in town earlier and smelt every food in the world. I just wanted it all. But not really. I can't explain. I'm just finding it hard today.....

I understand completely but you KNOW this too will pass, like any other "off" day - you are doing so, so well - too well to give in!! (I know you wont!), your going to go OVER the 2 stone mark this week - I know you will. Keep that in mind. Think why your doing this - think how fabulous you'll feel when you get at goal. you dont want food - your not hungry!!!!!! I know you can do this...

Also, I was just thinking, remember this is not forever - you will have ham and salad etc.. just not right now.. I find this helps me when Im really struggling. The more 100% you are with LT, the quicker you'll get to goal and the sooner you can have these things. Also is lovely to hear your craving such healthy, low fat things..

We all have our snappy moments on this diet....lol....as for the food I know what you mean you are not physically hungry but want to eat.,.......its all about the habit, our bodies have been so used to getting its fuel from food that it keeps telling us that...lol.....it sure is one hard habit to break...

You have done brilliantly so far ...keep up the fab work. xx

Thank you guys - I needed a little boost so that was brill! I really thought I'd be craving the naughty stuff but I'm really not. I'm better today - much happier and have more energy so I'll shrug off yesterday. Due to Bank Holiday I can't be weighed 'til Tuesday so fingers crossed it's another good loss! Thank you again xxx

Thats what we're here for!! soooo glad your feeling better. Cant wait for your weigh in - bet you'll awe us all again!! x

Hello hun, sorry Ive not been around Im still trying to catch up whilst Ive been on nights.

You've done so well chuck and have such a good attitude. Im proud of you for sticking through this. You obviously are really dedicated and will be strutting in your size 10s in no time like Nikki says!!! I'll be waiting for your WI with baited breath, sometimes Im more excited about everyone else's WIs than my own lol!!!!!

p-o-p you make me laugh! I'm not sure it's going to be a big one on Tuesday - I'm having *ahem* loo problems that Ducolax, Senocot and Fibreclear can't sort out. My OH says it's because I haven't had enough in my system for there to be anything to *ahem* expel.... maybe that's right. I dunno..... We'll see on Tuesday! x

p-o-p you make me laugh! I'm not sure it's going to be a big one on Tuesday - I'm having *ahem* loo problems that Ducolax, Senocot and Fibreclear can't sort out. My OH says it's because I haven't had enough in my system for there to be anything to *ahem* expel.... maybe that's right. I dunno..... We'll see on Tuesday! x

Aw mate I see your "ahem" and raise you a "argh"! Toilet issues are the bane of my life at the moment, lol! I'll be chugging my senna tonight I tell ya!

Hey sonkie - okish - still have the *ahem* problem but I will talk to the pharmacist tomorrow. Weigh in a day late - according to my scales I've only lost 4lbs this week which is really annoying! I'm going to be so pissed off tomorrow if it really is the case! x

Dont put it down as that just yet (do what I say - not as I do!!:D) - I have weighed myself on a different scales sooo many times, got really down and fed up and then ended up having a great loss!!!.

Lmao at your "ahem" (sorry!). Sorry for TMI but do you drink much coffee? I drink a ridiculously excessive amount, to be honest, (was a red bull, diet coke and coffee addict before this so now Im drinking loads of coffee to make it up), not very healthy I know, but really keeps me "regular" and I havent had that problem at all since starting LT.

Really looking forward to your result tomorrow. xx best of luck - have everything crossed.

If you are still having "ahem " probs that would account for a lesser loss.....but hopefully not. Good luck xx

Back