Oi You, Flappy Flaps aka Nictastic.......

BellyFlop

Silver Member
You are doing great, almost halfway!

Wow!

:)

Lisa xx

lmfao..... i wonder if i could change my name to flappy flaps hehehe i like it ... thanks hunni.... i dont feel great tho yet....fingers crossed in a nother month i will be a size 10 and then i will only have one more month to go before the real journey starts...
Just looking at your weight loss before and 2 stone 4lbs in 4 weeks is FAB FAB FAB FAB FAB !!!!!!!!!!! You go girl xxxx Glad youre back ... you make me chuckle

lmfao..... i wonder if i could change my name to flappy flaps hehehe i like it ... thanks hunni.... i dont feel great tho yet....fingers crossed in a nother month i will be a size 10 and then i will only have one more month to go before the real journey starts...
Just looking at your weight loss before and 2 stone 4lbs in 4 weeks is FAB FAB FAB FAB FAB !!!!!!!!!!! You go girl xxxx Glad youre back ... you make me chuckle

You'll do it, Nic!

A size ten sounds really small to me, I would be a happy 14! I am five foot eight and broad shouldered so I'd be a stick at a 10!!! You are a diddy, almost Kylie sized aren't you??!!:D

Oh, and including last weeks weigh in, I have officially lost 2 stone 7 pounds, but hopped on the scales before and I'm down another 4lbs!!! So nearly three stone off!:D

OMG woman you are amazing!! 3 stones...wow!!!!!

Yeah, you are similar to TJ and she looks fab at 14....what are you now hunni? you must have lost a few dress sizes with 3 stone gone!!!

Yes.... i am kylie sized...but only height wise at the min... i would love to be width size as well....and i will be soon
Have you seen just under my name? he he he just for you hun

OMG woman you are amazing!! 3 stones...wow!!!!!

Yeah, you are similar to TJ and she looks fab at 14....what are you now hunni? you must have lost a few dress sizes with 3 stone gone!!!

Yes.... i am kylie sized...but only height wise at the min... i would love to be width size as well....and i will be soon
Have you seen just under my name? he he he just for you hun

Cheers Nic!

Funny how I can cook C**** and R**** D****** and I feel nothing....even the Garlic sniffing has stopped!:D:D

I was a 22 or even 24 in some stuff, but my top size is now 18 and my jeans are 2O but really, really baggy...reckon an 18 by next weekend! (But I will not buy any 18's because... I tried my size 16's on before and I have two/three inches to lose in the waist before they fit!

Everybody keeps saying my boobs look huge though, and I have abs definintion under a little fat layer and I feel bloody fab and my double chin is gone!:D

Being tall helps too!:D

Loving your Flaps, Nic!:D:eek:;)

hahaha that sounds wrong.....hehehe but funny
Awww the poor garlic must be missing you lol
Wow you must feel amazing.........and YOU SHOULD!!!! you'll soon be in those 16's the rate your going hunni x
Nowt wrong with having big boobs...but i am sure they will catch up xx

Helloooo, just popping in from the SW forum, you guys amaze me you really do. Well done to all you brilliant losers xxx

Men never ever knock big boobs... except together, gently :D

Your weight loss is amazing Lisa :D Well done you !

Nics... oh flappy-flappy-one - good to see you back on here :)

hahaha that sounds wrong.....hehehe but funny
Awww the poor garlic must be missing you lol
Wow you must feel amazing.........and YOU SHOULD!!!! you'll soon be in those 16's the rate your going hunni x

I know you are smutastic so I couldn't resist!:D

This is the best diet ever, it is definately working and I know my attitude to food is changed forever!

It's hard at first, but the results are totally outstanding and sooooo worth it! Even 'he' ( soon to be ex!) just said " You are looking really different and your jeans need changing for a new size!".........:eek::eek::D:D

Then before he went out he said he'd be back sometime tomorrow and I said, "Ok, see you whenever then"......I feel no pain!:D

I don't mind my puppies tbh!

Helloooo, just popping in from the SW forum, you guys amaze me you really do. Well done to all you brilliant losers xxx

Hi Louise!

Thanks for your comments! LT is ace! Love the 'brilliant losers!!!'

Howdy!:D

Your first week is brilliant! Well Done and Thanks!

Loving the LT train!

Lisa xx

y

Men never ever knock big boobs... except together, gently :D

Your weight loss is amazing Lisa :D Well done you !

Nics... oh flappy-flappy-one - good to see you back on here :)

He he well iahve never been blessed with big bazonkers ..(a bit big since pound pilling) so to be honest..... you would have to whack my together lol

yeah ... i couldn't keep away but i seem to have ruffled a few feathers on my cya thead he he as my son says'does this face look bothered'
Hope you dont mind i knicked you saying it was sssoooooo good x

I know you are smutastic so I couldn't resist!:D

This is the best diet ever, it is definately working and I know my attitude to food is changed forever!

It's hard at first, but the results are totally outstanding and sooooo worth it! Even 'he' ( soon to be ex!) just said " You are looking really different and your jeans need changing for a new size!".........:eek::eek::D:D

Then before he went out he said he'd be back sometime tomorrow and I said, "Ok, see you whenever then"......I feel no pain!:D

I don't mind my puppies tbh!
oh yeash...LT rocks!!!!!!
And as for 'he' hahahahahahaha bet he's gutted..... Hope you are making use of the full live in babysitting services before you move hun

p.s are you on facebook guys

Yep, haven't a clue how to add you though!:D:confused:

Send me your details and i'll find you hun xx

p.s are you on facebook guys

arrr - Mark Aston :)

n no worries about the sig :) Needed saying I think... LT is a commitment & is not something you can play at... you either do it or you don't... :)

I hope everythin is good nictastic, u've been a nice and motivating person for me ^_^ bellyflop, ur doing amazing - do u have a goal weight?

Howdy...there are loads of you???? add me nicola robinson same pic as in my avator

Back