OJ...Resurfacing with the aid of BARS!!

Hey Nic - glad to see you back, darling!!

I'm on day 7 and am starting to feel so much better - last week was SH1_ITE!!! But we CAN do this!!!!

Go for it, hun!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

day 3...3 bars!!!!!!

Well Im managing to abstain from conventional food, except for ickle piece of chicken tonight..BUT I had 2 bars day 1 and 2 and 3 today! It's my coping mechanism at the moment so feels better than scoffing carby stuff i guess...
I'm trying and have glugged almost 4l today too!

Still not weighed self although may pop in to see LLC on saturday or even tomorrow night en route out....will need her support when getting on scales..still a bit too fragile to go it alone at home..

hugs all round, hope we're all in pink...well i should be soon!

Nic
x

Hey Nic! :D

Glad to see you're feeling a bit more positive lovie, keep it up eh? :D You've only got 13lbs to go :D

I've come back from my weigh-in at Boobyjood's and am sooooo lucky to have not put on after all the sh!te I've eaten this week (TOTM and all that :( First one since last May/June I think, so as The Bratz would say "NOT GOOD!")

Anyhoo, it's nearly over, thankfully, so I can get on with the plan in hand and start to lose my last 10lbs. I've decided to try to get down to 8.5st so as to have a buffer zone and not panic too much about nearing the 9st mark. Does that make sense?!:D

hey hun

yep makes perfect sense..I actually have more than 13lbs to go as put on a bit since then, prob more like 21lbs tbh! The buffer zone is crucial i reckon as is following management....something ive never managed to do yet! Ive been at SSing on/off up/down for just over a year and it will be almost a year since we met at trafford. I reckon im about same now as i was then. Same clothes fit the same as they did then so ive not lost it completely but not found it totally either!

Anyway great to hear from you, pass my regards on to booby and star pupil over on discovery!

Hugs

Nic
x:eek:

How are you doing today Nic???

I took along a(n extra) bar last night to the cinema ... rationalised that if I have 2 bars very occasionally, it has to be better than me eating something!

Hope you are doing well - and good luck for your mini WI.

Back