OJ...Resurfacing with the aid of BARS!!

Nic
have you tried to get to the bottom of your problems - whats the underlying cause?
Is it since your last period - you were disappointed not to be pg? Are you masking your disappointment by "treating" yourself with food?
You can't just turn some emotions off and they creep out of us in extraordinary ways.
Hope your WI was bearable
xx

:cry: :rolleyes: :wave_cry:

Well off i went to weigh in and low and behoild motorway was closed due to nitric acid spillage..i drove round for an hour trying to work out how to get to meeting and called LLC..she knew id be stuck and said she's been unindated with calls to say 'Im stuck' So i came home, ordered a kebab and have had a couple of glasses of wine. not worried about it..i know i can get back on track. My hub has noticed difference in me since relaxing tonight and reckons a blow out now and then does me good.....you may disagree!:cry:

My downfalls are defo comfort eating..yes MC and babies is a biggy. My best mate is due early march as is s-in-law..i dont begrudge them at all but just visualise how lovely it would be for us..oh well..im putting my weight loss first for now. I feel i need to prepare for another MC as my chances have increased from 1 in 100 to 1 in 5 as a result of tests...ummp!
:break_diet:
Im fine girls..looking forward to girls night out on saturday. I know i dont want to binge daily..if ive had a treat i seem capable of getting back on for a few weeks..watch this space..i may well be fooling myself eh? Sincerely hope not!!!:rolleyes:

Onwards and onwards and onwards and hopefully downwards..anyway ive got into size 12s comfortable, OK so i had a mini camels hoof going on tonight but hey....

Hugs all round girls.....had lemon tonight..my taste buds are alive!!!!!!!

:jelous:

Last edited:
....been feeling fab, got into size 12 jeans at next yesterday BUT that seems to have encouraged me to give myself a licence to eat....had meal last night..chicken and broccoli..not too bad but then the wine started flowing, to cut a long story short i binged on nachos/cheese sauce, thorntons and crisps....hangover and today had bacon butties, choc bic and crisps....starting to lose the grip...not beating myself up..that i will not do just wont expect to lose weight and expect to put it on..

supposed to be on girls night out tonight but hangovers lingering so may have to resist...could do with it though tbh..plus hubs off ILL and thats worth escaping from isnt it!!
:break_diet: AGAIN

Nic - sorry you seem to be struggling with the last bit of your journey - it's never easy is it???

Try to not be too hard on yourself - we are only human after all ....... and to err is human!!

Enjoy your night out with the girls - think you should go and treat yourself!

Take care - (((hugs)))

Hiya babes

Did you go on your night out??? Are you feeling better and are you back on track in your sexy size 12's????

Luv,

Resurfacing...wont go into details of botching my last stone mission but Im back..facing up to the damage i have no doubt done yet avoiding scales!

Day 1, restart no.......?????????:wave_cry:

Sending you strength vibes for day one!

Hey where did they come from I want some too!

Dizzy x

Ah there she is!!!! Missed you darling.... hope you're doing OK?

I'm on my 8th day of SS - BIG SHOCK! This is the best i've done since getting to target 9 months ago!!!

It's been soooooooooooo hard though... can't believe i've managed it! Please god let me sail through the rest of the journey to target which should be by the brummy meet!

Lots of luv,

Hey sweetie

Hope you're ok... don't be worrying about the diet... you'll get there and will be feeling great in just a few days!!

Have you had a good weekend?

Lots of luv,

2 days down a few more to go plus maintenance!

:) 2 days down, more to go plus the maintenance journey! i think enduring that will make a difference to me keeping it off!

:( Feeling Ok, had a few too many bars but if thats what i need to do to get through first few days then so be it!

;) Hope everyone else is doing fine too!

:confused: Kandy, still arguing or have you come to an agreement with yourself? hope youre ok whatever your decision...

Hugs all round:eek:

Hi Nic
I started on Monday too - so today is day 3 for me also - lost 4lb in total so far wonderful isn't it??!! Will keep checking in on you and hope it goes well for you - I too had a bar on day 1 - got me through it and I know I go into ketosis, so worth it!

Back