OJ...Resurfacing with the aid of BARS!!

Sounds like a plan.....when you cuddle him hold on tight and dont let go, especially if he earns a fortune..every little helps but a heap of money helps a lot more.....am i really that shallow? Taken me 30 years to realise.....x:jelous:

Ha ha nic!! yep i'm coming to the sudden realisation that i am highly shallow and fickle!

I think it's a coping tactic - life can be pretty harsh can't it? lol

hi-
stress eating and comfort eating.[bindge eating]
I took a new job ,I was robbed in the store,
quit my new job.
was robbed again in my home at 4 am
we were asleep in bed.took our computer and my hand bag.
Went home to see my family had a huge fight with my crazy sister so I ate and drank like crazy with my friends.
I put on about the same weight in the same time.
So I feel as if I really did good.what with all that has happened.......[ you too...] your plan sounds good, its easier to stay on than go off.......
I am back 100% as of yesterday, I had a horrible head ache, I hope that dosnt happen today 2 more days and I will be in the clear.
the good part is I know I can do this.
XXXXX Susan

:) tHATS THE SPIRIT SUSAN! sorry to hear about your ordeals....testing time but you will come out other end stronger and slimmer!!! keep on keeping...eyes on prize...its within reach and you can almost taste it...does it taste better than eating crap...you bet'ya!:eek:

;) Nadine...10st 7 is valentines goal on track to meet that...that will be lightest i can remember in adulthood...10st is ULTIMATE!!!! Will be seriously celebrating with tin of tuna when i get there!
:cool:
Hugs
x

having bad bar day....3 so far and my bottom is bubbling a rama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still telling myself better than chomping/bingeing on carbs...although there are a fedw carbs in the old LL bars!

Having good hair day though..i have a seriously annoying calfs lick which has prevented me from having a fringe but my fab hairdresser has worked her magic and i have the illusion of a fringe..sounds like im getting all excited about a silly little fringe but always wanted one!!! Suits me too...i think!!!

Got more compliments tonight which made me smile.

Got goddaughter over tonight...shes 10 and her and oli , almost 9, get on fabulously, theyre such a breathe of fresh air!!

CBB....Jo/Clio out...but get it easy going out 'together'!!!

:wave_cry:

Eating all those bars, times like that you test the love of your family right! It's making me uncomfortable thinking of it.

The audience have done well this year voting out on CBB right. So pleased it's Jo and Cleo but like you say they get it easy going together.

Shilpa to win! Jermaine is tipped but really what has he done?

Hey sorry don't mean to turn your diary into the BB thread.

Will go to it!

Dizzy x

3 Bars!!!:eek: :p :rolleyes: Is this to test how much your husband loves you:confused:

On a lighter note, so glad you had a good hair day...I find it hard to get the right fringe as well:(

Love Mini xxx

I've been cooking on gas this morning...literally on GAS!:jelous:

Aching, feeling groggy, sore throat and snivvelling!!:cry:

Ended up with mega migraine type headache..luckily didnt develop into full blown...phew! Wondering if the bars did it or if the nibbles of bics ive had this last week may have messed things up...never had headaches when on foundation stage!! Hope theyre not creeping back!
:rolleyes:
Talking to friend last night..hes been having reiki treatments, Im gonna give it a go...wondering if anyone has tried it and what did you think!:confused:

Got tons to do today....off to exhibition i think! Then meeting said friend. Also have some work to do...sorting props/costume for play..coursework marking...who said being teacher was 9-3!!! Im a bit concerned that although im working ie getting paid for 3 days now im putting as much into the stiff at home!?! Will need to manage that a bit better me thinks!!!:sigh:

Not weighed today...gonna let the bars work their magic first!! Hoping to fart at least 2lbs today.....tee hee!:eek:

:cry: Bit of stressy day yesterday. Son played up about coming to Gmex with me instead of watching/playing football! I lost plot and absolutely bollocked him about him having to learn to give time to others as they give time to him. He blubbered and then realised..he actually had a good time at the exhibition and learned to give things a go in future before he decides to winge and grind me down!

:break_diet: Im afraid to say the stress of trying to be 20 things to everyone led me to eat left over bacon and chicken tikka! Later on as i sat and felt sorry for myself for sitting in AGAIN on a saturday ngiht whilst hub at work i used and abused a large vodka and tonic (eeek citric acid!) 4 little cointreau filled dark chocs..they made me feel sick and didnt help in the slightest!!

:cry: Scales saying 11st again this am..hoping i can mend that with glugging and some exercise.

:cool: Feeling a bit stressed generally at mo, got play next tuesday night and have props, costume, lighting plan to do as well as rehearsing mon-tues and trusting kids to do their bit between then and next week! All be alright on night but its a big national festival at professional theatre and i just hope that some of your kids will cope with that...sure they will!! Im feeling the trigger though.......must stay focussed, only a stone to go but its that blinking stone that has been WITH me since last july...Im at same stage now so just need a couple more good weeks to make the real breakthrough and be well on mky way to 10st.....Sons party 17th feb..want to be 10st 7 at least by then! (that way i will have met the V challenge too!):cool:

;) Had big lie in today, went to bed with headache last couple of nights and woke up with them too! Gonna go and get dressed and make most of Sunday! that may mean a visit to Frankie and Bennies, the salmon salad i had there last week didnt do any damage so may go for that again. cant put social family stuff on hold any longer so having to find compromise!!!!:rolleyes:

:jelous: Need to buy material and headbands to make 3 veils! have to enquire at fancy dress shop about hiring asses head!!!:jelous:

:sigh: Hoping to fit gym in too PLUS its BB finale.....yikes...better get going and stop lurking on here!!:rolleyes:

:eek: Hugs...come on bod be kind..dont hold onto those chocs i abused you with last night!!!!!!!:break_diet:

Heyup Hiccy Niccy!

Oh whoops!
Bet you had fun last night - probably did you the world of good to let your hair down and today is a fresh new start to the week and to get back into the 10's and stay there!
Are you self sabotaging - why not aim for the 9's if you don't like the 10's???
Seriously don't mull over the weekend slips- you know how to get yourself back on track....

Thanks nadine. Yep i had thought of aiming for 9s ...maybe i should but that seems such a long way off..may do wonders for the psyche though!!:sigh:
:break_diet:
Today has continued to be bad. Called my LLC and admitted/confessed to my eating. :rolleyes: Today munched chicken wrap, creme egg and chicken. Not too bad but enough to know ive prob put weight on and come out of K! So I either give in, give up..NO..it isnt an option...SO I pick myself up and carry on..hangovers gone so thats a bonus!:cool:

May have to make some crisps with a few packs to keep me going over next few days....:p

Onwards and downwards...self sabotaging will not enter into olijames journey!:wave_cry:

Oh honey you do make me giggle - i love the way you talk!! Your message at the top of this page made me pmsl!!! tee hee

Look you are doing brilliantly, but pack it in re the nibbling and you'll be in the 9's in no time!! I can talk eh? lol

Hey babes

How are u today?!?! Hope you're feeling stronger - why the F is it so hard when we are so close to perfection? Yes Per F*cking Fection!! lol

I can taste skinnyness and i like it!! lol

Come on let's do it... No food is worth being fat for - i hate the way i feel after eating. I love feeling empty and non bloated.

I'm on day three of my restart, already 7lbs down so am hoping to be 10stone summink by the weekend!! Come on!!!!

Thinking of ya!

Its WI day and I'm hoping I have maintained, with all the blipping i been doing that would be a result..

Just been really difficult these last few days..been picking, started with chicken and progressed/digressed to pasta and accumulated in creme eggs! But hey Im human and humans arent perfect so Im trying to keep things into perspective. When I say it out loud...Im bad cos Ive eaten..it sounds truly ridiculous...but I know that eating, especially choc will prevent my weight loss....still dont get how even a few little nibbles can prevent weight loss as i still havent consumed more than 1000 cals a day and thats still classed as vlcd???????????????????????
Beginning to wonder whether i will EVER be able to eat 'normally' with the odd treat without panicking about weight gain...
OK gonna try not to analyse thigns too much just gonna go to WI tonight face the music i have written for myself this week and get on with this final stone mission!

Im away next week wed-sat and already worrying about making shakes, the social apsects etc....Im not away with family its a work thing with people i havent met before so..arghhh...what the f am i worrying about...I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back