OJ...Resurfacing with the aid of BARS!!

Aww, thanks flirty and carol! Youre so sweet and its refreshing that you believe in me when sometimes i feel like a total yo-yo and hardly believe in myself, BUT i have a 2007 mind set and thats to allow positive thoughts to swarm in my head and to keep the negative ones to a minimum..sieve em out type of thing!:rolleyes:

Sure you 2 wil get there, what i say is at least we're still here..able to own up to our munchings and plegde those excess pounds to go onwards and downwards!! We can do it girls....just need to STAY focussed, especially when the food is reintroduced! Its starting to feel like the enemy again! My relationship with food at times feels like on of those destructive relationships that people stay in and that I could never understand!!:eek: maybe now i do??? scary!:confused:

Oops, Im rambling again!:rolleyes:

Anyway carpet cleaner has worked his magic and we're spic and span. Whilst he was here i led in bed staring at my 3 double wardrobes, on this journey i have bought new clothes ranging from size 18-12 and have never got rid of the bigger stuff...shoulf i go for it and clear it all out?? Why is that so so scary eh?:mad:

Hugs all round:eek:

Nic
x

Hey Nic....just been reading your diary....you should defo clear out the big clothes!! I have all mine in a black bag waiting to go to the charity shop and if I have nothing to grow into then I need to stick to this!! Thats my mentality anyway!

Good louck with your restart!

Hi Nic,

I bought her dvd too but haven't had a chance to give it a go yet as I don't want the kids pi$$ing themselves laughing at me while I'm doing it!:(

Doesn't she look great though?! She's a size 6 now!!!:eek: :eek: I want her stomach!

ME TOO!!!! Oh for a tummy like that...such dramatic difference and a size 6, she is tiny though isnt she, believe me i would be over the moon with a size 10!! Absolutely esctatic actually!

Well Ive gone part time as from today and the new huy who is teaching my classes thursday/friday failed to turn up today..good start. I know its not really my problem but i couldnt help thinking about it all day and even now as i konow he wont be there tomorrow either! I prob would have offered to go in tomorrow but i am looking after my goddaughter so its a no go!! Oh well, out of my hands..i do wish i wouldnt get so so stressed about these little things that i bet NOONE else is thinking of right now!

Well had my nails doen today and one of the other clients who i saw back in oct commented that she thought id lost weight...well actually Im more than i was when i saw her last BUT made me smile all the same!

Met up with friend and her daughter who is 10 today, kids had a McDs and friend munched on ice cream and a hot chocolate..oh the smell! Anyway I journeyed on as after my headache last night Id say Im well on way into K...no going back now..my new years resolve and all that!

Just had some chocolate crisps...a bit mushy and not sweet enough...i kept thinking about the unopened tin if luxury chocolate biscuits in the cupboard and how blinking lush they would taste..arghhhhhhhh...got to keep going..they will still be there in march when i hopefully reach ultimate goal..actually prob be out of date and anyway i should be thinking healthy not chocolate biscuits...arghhhh...thoughts transplant, taste buds transplant required please!

Well I have an absolutely huge pile of work to do for school...coursework marking time and a class of year 11 reports to write. Gonna attempt to start tonight otherwise the pressure tomorrow will be immense...as well as losing sleep over the play that wont direct itself...

Love to all..hope youre all having positive days...

Was gonna give Janice a go tonight...didnt quite get it out of packet last night..ooopppsss...but hub come home early and dont want him around..he will just laugh and that will pi?? me off........

Hugs all round

ME TOO!!!! Oh for a tummy like that...such dramatic difference and a size 6, she is tiny though isnt she, believe me i would be over the moon with a size 10!! Absolutely esctatic actually!

Well Ive gone part time as from today and the new huy who is teaching my classes thursday/friday failed to turn up today..good start. I know its not really my problem but i couldnt help thinking about it all day and even now as i konow he wont be there tomorrow either! I prob would have offered to go in tomorrow but i am looking after my goddaughter so its a no go!! Oh well, out of my hands..i do wish i wouldnt get so so stressed about these little things that i bet NOONE else is thinking of right now!

Well had my nails doen today and one of the other clients who i saw back in oct commented that she thought id lost weight...well actually Im more than i was when i saw her last BUT made me smile all the same!

Met up with friend and her daughter who is 10 today, kids had a McDs and friend munched on ice cream and a hot chocolate..oh the smell! Anyway I journeyed on as after my headache last night Id say Im well on way into K...no going back now..my new years resolve and all that!

Just had some chocolate crisps...a bit mushy and not sweet enough...i kept thinking about the unopened tin if luxury chocolate biscuits in the cupboard and how blinking lush they would taste..arghhhhhhhh...got to keep going..they will still be there in march when i hopefully reach ultimate goal..actually prob be out of date and anyway i should be thinking healthy not chocolate biscuits...arghhhh...thoughts transplant, taste buds transplant required please!

Well I have an absolutely huge pile of work to do for school...coursework marking time and a class of year 11 reports to write. Gonna attempt to start tonight otherwise the pressure tomorrow will be immense...as well as losing sleep over the play that wont direct itself...

Love to all..hope youre all having positive days...

Was gonna give Janice a go tonight...didnt quite get it out of packet last night..ooopppsss...but hub come home early and dont want him around..he will just laugh and that will pi?? me off........

Hugs all round

All you can do now is look forward. Glug the water like it's champagne and get to goal.

No looking back - trust me it does you no favours!

Defo no looking back...this is the year of positivity!!:) :)

Well did the Janice exercise DVD, there's a rather dishy dish leading the routines so it kinda went down (!?!) quite well..i was sweating like a pig but got through it..no doubt will not be able to walk tomorrow but hey ho...all i need to do tomorrow is sit and write reports and do heaps and heaps and heaps of coursework marking!!!:mad:

Off to bed now...just been looking through Next sale online..dare i order some size 12 things..dont see why not as if i get to goal...DID I SAY IF....REWIND...WHEN i get to goal a 12 should be roomy??? Hips permitting of course....:rolleyes:

Goodnight all....let the bettle continue...day 4 tomorrow..weh hey..bring on the pink!x:eek: :eek: :eek:

11st 6lb

Touching base on day 4..:)

Truly aching after going for it with Janice's workout...going to gym this aft too..scales said 11st 6lb this am...I have my goddaughter here today, she's 10, my sons almost 9, they have grown up together and get on so so well...they do hget giddy at times but its funny! Anyway may have to hide myself away with a stash of water as i have a heap, a mega heap of reports to write and coursework to mark..if i fail to get stuck into it today my weekend will be miserable so MUST get motivated and stay off the net!:mad: :mad: :mad:

My friend has just dropped daughetr off, feel pretty sorry for her she's 7 months pregnant, not sleeping, knackered and having to go to work as a care worker. She seems pretty miffed and loving choc..so I gave her a stash of christmas chocs that have been taunting me since tuesday! Phew...less temptation..i like a challenge but that was getting a little hairy!:eek:

Anyway off to have a quick browse to see how we're all doing then must get organised with my work!:mad:

Hugs all round:eek:
Eyes on prize;)
Positive thinking:)

Nic
x

Hey Bev:)

You seem to be in control so Im sure you can enjoy your daughters birthday and then get refocussed...with me its if the munching goes into more than one sitting that i start to lose the plot! Its my sons birthday on 14th feb, may not quite be at target then but thinking about joining in with party food???? Actually it'll be a frankie and bennies or chiquitos...chicken salad is always a favourite...erm???:rolleyes:

Hugs..oh by the way loved that 'next' sign on karens dating thread..where dy find that? Im struggling with changing my ticker today..web wont allow link to change it and when i go to site directly it doesnt recognise my pin..arghhhhhh!!!!!!:mad:

Still not got on with marking and reports???!!!:eek: :eek: :mad: :mad:

Hugs and enjoy daughters 18th....:)

Well reports done though havent even started to scratch surface of the coursework...yikes!!!, kids played happily all day..we've had hide and seek, playstation karaoke, a play and finding ants!!!:)

Contemplating whether to go to gym or not or stay and sort work and then do janice again later....:rolleyes:

had 2 packs bit clack on water today, been more a of a tea day...still having skimmed milk!;)

Onwards and downwards eh?:)

This diary's helping...keeping me focused along with the valentines challenge and rib finders challenge...forgot i had em?:eek:

Hi honey

Well done on wrting the reports!!! And brilliant news about sticking to the diet!!! I have a lump of cheese in my fridge (from S's stay here) and i'm so tempted to cut it up and grill it - mmmmm melted cheese with brown sauce - lush!!

Or i might just chuck it in the bin! hmmm!

well just checking in as i sit and wait for olis class to start tehn its cardio time and not carbio time!! I an smell burnt toast...yum! That with melted cheese on would be delish! I had a sort through fridge earlier and routed out some saint agur blu cheese...totally yum an some nutty cheese cant remember name but omg i love it! Im gonna give mine to good home but may keep nutty one as treat as best before end march...or maybe just give away as i may not be able to control it once i start..pretty sure heaps of cheese led to my 1st gain over christmas! Evil in a nice way...could always do the fairy liquid trick...:rolleyes:

Anyway class about to start must get A into G:confused:

Catch y later!;)

Well i've just opened the brand new pack of cheese and chucked it in the bin, it was calling out to be melted! Cheeky F*cker!! Thought about squirting fairy liquid on it but then the lump of cheese is so big i could always just cut the outside bits off - i will not eat it. I want to be slim!

LMAO at cutting around edges..oh the desperation for cheese!! Oh and sausages eh? battered at that...:eek:

Done gym session and Im afraid i had that feeling of once in jacuzzi/steam room/pool NOT wanting to get out to expose cellulite and spaniel ears...also getting urge to order a kebab and just eat the chicken..crooked thinking to the max...need to stay positive and abstain from the evil that is food!:eek:

Got pop in weigh in tomorrow at 2.45 so moment of truth is coming round in a flash..amazing what 4 days can do so i must not ruin it by my urge for chicken out of a kebab...arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coursework still waiting to be marked..looks like its waiting for another day!:mad:

coursework still waiting and im about to go for week 1 pop in to check for K and WI...here goes hope it gives me the motivation i nedd to stick to it..almost gave in last night...all i wanted was chicken/tuna so i wasnt going for an all out carb fest but resisted all the same...amazing how that chickne/tuna can become a sandwich with mayo and the works...

Back