OJ...Resurfacing with the aid of BARS!!

Oh Boob!

TMI..got really tingly boobs!

tuna tuna tuna to do!

Got to luch time at school today and thought weh-hey im half way through the week...had rehearsals and parents eve to get through too! All OK really....:rolleyes:

:confused: :confused: Ok so tingly boobs for me in past experience have ='d pregnancy as have the gurgling sounds im noticing. Hub got me a pg kit last night but will have to wait til day p due (Fri) before i can do it!:confused: :confused:

Ive decided NOT to come off SS just incase i am..i did that back in july when almost at goal..i read into dangers etc and thought best to get out of K..low and behold i wasnt pregnant and after 2 mc and rabbiting thats tough..SO I comfort ate until i was..only to mc again!!!:mad: :mad:

So im still on wagon (just...)...had tuna last night with crisps and afraid had same tonight..ok so theres no carbs/fat in tuna and if i have it instead of a pack what harm can it do!:confused: :confused:

Scales read 11st 5lb this am so having seen 12st 1lb on scales on 2nd Jan thats something to be proud of..tuna or not!!!;)

Hangin on.....:eek:

That is a really great loss, well done.

I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you hun, massively, massively.

I have got all my fingers and toes crossed for you, hun!!!!

Tingly boobs was a sure sign with me!!! Like I'd been plugged into the electric socket!!

Very well done on your brill losses!!! 10lbs in 8 days? FAB!!!!!!

day 9...scales 11st 4lb!

A quickie...;)

had an ok day...got in at 7m after a parents eve, did pg test...Neg...gave into kebab..ordered whole lot but ate chicken and meat...stuffed and lets just say its put the wind up me!:(

Trying not to let eaten = beaten...edging towards 14 feb..olis 9th bday and marks year since starting LL...want to be at 10st 7 by then to gove 5 stone loss since very first weigh in...maybe then can put SSing behind me ..but not the experience..and reintroduce conventional food...thinking WW maybe...healthy choices with control and maybe bit more weight loss. Getting into gym/exercise also so trying to keep enthused...:rolleyes:

Off to be a slave to soapstars superstars followed by Sky+'d BB and deal or no deal:)

Not back in work til Mon..how sweet!!! Here's to my part time hours at school...:D

Hey, stop beating yourself up. Crooked thinking. It is done put it behind you. Tomorrow is another day.

Your period isn't due til the weekend anyway so don't fret, it is very early days.

Sending you hugs and calming vibes.

Oh darlin!!! I've been there but only a million times worse!!!! 3 choccie biccies pah! how about 3 full pax of biccies and that's just for starters lol.

Come on calm down tomorrow IS another day - unless you stick your fingers down your throat (don't!) you can't undo it so stop giving yourself a hard time and start being good from NOW!

Good girl! ;o)

thanks for support K and TIR!:(

Feel sick...all this triggered by a negative early response test i did and saw hubs gutted reaction...he get so excited at prospect of being pregnant...excuses? maybe...maybe just not coping...again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh for a straight forward life..oh for slimdom...some have it some have to work for it...WORK Youre not kiddin!

need to calm down but could scream......screaming inside.....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

oh babes i'm feelin your pain!!!! but sit down, deep breaths and put it into perspective or you'll never get to sleep tonight!!!!

All this worry and stress will not make ANYTHING better - but it WILL make you feel worse. So come on hun.... relax and think positive!

Luv ya,

Listen to Karen, she is talking a lot of sense.

(((hugs)))) Olijames & hubby

Today is another day - thats what I've always been told and you know? It's true.

I think you are self medicating due to your disappointment with your early pg test - don't beat yourself up!
Calmly prepare your food, take your time and take each day as it comes!
The only slippery slope is in your head and will only happen if you allow it!
You are in control - repeat 3 times "I am in control"
Be kind to yourself about the potential pg - that is out of your control [ I can sympathise as I took 31/2 years to con cieve my daughter]
Lots of hugs

(((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) be good to yourself.

Feel your disappointment so much - not much we can say, but know we are here for you.

Take care. Lots of love,

you guys are so flippin lovely..thanks! There's so much understanding on these boards, I feel honoured!

Today has been better diet wise, although i can feel period coming on strong....well i HAD said i was focusing on diet...so that is what i will do!!!!!!!

My bod and I can wait for pg, and so can hub i guess!!!!

Anyway Im off for official weigh in...wish me luck!!!

Bet those choccie bic will be biting me in the bum right now

..just returned from LL session feeling like a light bulb has been switched on and now i just hope it stays bright rather than flickering...:rolleyes:

:) Weighed in at 11st 5lb...exactly same as i was at end of 100 days ..been trying to work out WHY then I feel like Im starting again when i felt so bloody marvellous then. LLC hit nail on head..Im a perfectionist and im always fighting with myself...been feeling a mega failure recently as been with LL almost a year and i still havent got there BUT so glad im holding on..could quite easily have buried head in sand and been nearer to 15st 7lb again...how blinking crap would i have felt then...eh?;) :eek:

Positive vibes and now know the importance of being 'positive'...Im focussing on what Ive done rather than what I haven't done in terms of weight loss/body!!!:eek: :eek:

Yahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Lets not get too excited..still a stone-ish to go guys!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Love all round..:)

:cool: as for period well its hovering at the mo..waiting for the outburst! Hub gutted but hey just seen footage from the funeral of girl who mauled to death by dog and OMG how lucky i am to have my life..:)

time to value things me thinks....:p

You are sounding so positive hun, long may it continue.

:)

Back