ok a little disappointed but i'll get there :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Wabbitt, 28 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Wabbitt

Wabbitt Laugh, love, live!

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I ordered some new trousers for work as the ones I normally wear make me look like a sack of spuds now and keep falling down. Didn't know quite what size to order so I figured "hey lets be optimistic and drop two sizes"! Ok it was wishful thinking. I can get them on and can even do them up but the look is not a good one.........yet!!! So they are in my wardrobe and I reckon two weeks and I'll be in them..........meanwhile, anyone got any string to hold up me trousers? lol :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey wabbit..
    well done you!!!!! thats fab your trousers are falling down. Sending you some string over to help hold them up..

You will be in those new trousers before you know it hon . Your doing so fab.

Well done you.. Keep smiling x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.