Ok Girls

ravenbeauty5

Keep smiling
I have just posted a couple of pictures of the corset that Elle made for me in my gallery. Have a look and see what you think!! It really is such good quality and well worth getting one to make you feel fantastic girls!! Just click on my name on left hand side of this post and it should take you straight to it.

You look fab in it! Wish I could get away with something like that :)

Wow wow wow wow......you so sexy and curvy and georgeous!! and will admit that I am of course mad raging jealous! What a lovely outfit for the Chrizzy parties!

yeah rachel, that's lovely....looks grrreat!!
my future husband has been "noticing" corsets on t.v. etc. so it might be something i treat "us" to when i'm nearer my goal!!
you picked a lovely design too!

Rachel you look fabulous. You can really notice your weight loss.......its not all down to the corset....even though it is beautiful.:D

Oh my I do believe im blushing!!! NOT!! I love it keep it coming it feels great LOL!! Yes it is a lace up the back corset and it even comes with instructions!!

Thnak you for all the lovely comments girls and I swear to god if the corset is made for your measurements it will hide a multitude of sins because it pulls you into shape like it or not!! You should all get one (hmmmm I wonder if I can get commision on Elles corsets lol)!!

What ever about commission...you'll be hired as her PR agent! Doing a great job....just can wait to be in one next year!

She does indeed I cant find the link right now but her shop is called heavenly corsets. Elle if you are about today could you post the link although im sure if you searched on google it would find it.

www.ellecorsets.co.uk

This is the site!! Enjoy its just amazing....I cant believe she designs and makes all this stuff herself..

Back