Ok here goes, my journey

Glad your sticking to plan x just try and eat a little more and keep your liquids up. And keep enjoying yourself x

keep strong and don't let rows upset you have a good time

Just checking in for the day. Walked all round York today so lots of exercise but not so great on food intake nor fluids :( back to normality tomorrow can't wait.

B dry fried eggs
L homemade chilli
D chicken breast
S sf jelly.

Hope my journey home is quicker than my journey up here.

It's been a nice weekend but hard watching people eat crisps, chocolate, ice cream, chips, crusty bread. BUT I'm so proud of myself for sticking with it, just hope the scales are kind to me this week & it's all been worth it.

Well done jojo your strong you'll get to TW your friends will be so envious x

great work sticking to the rules with all of that temptation i am not sure i could have done it

Afternoon ladies

Well I am so glad to be back from my weekend & back to normality. It was soooooooo hard not having 1 naughty food whilst the girls around me were munching there way through their body weights in fried breakfasts, crisps, pringles, curries, chocolate etc.... They have all said how impressed with me & Lobs who stuck to our plans. Not even 1 cheeky vodka or wine passed our lips. Anyway some of them have come out in a angry rash, Dr's think it's from the hot tub not being cleaned out properly. Not all of us have come out with it yet so I'm hoping I don't, spots started appearing on them yesterday & some have had an outbreak today. Fingers crossed !!!!!!

Ok so although I haven't had any bad food I do realise that I haven't been eating or drinking enough, neither have I had my oatbran this weekend. I even fell asleep before dinner last night so didn't have anything so I hope to put that right from today onwards.

PP day

B Muffins & a cup of tea
L Sliced beef & cottage cheese
S SF jelly
D Roast chicken & prawns, tofu cream (going to attempt to make it tonight)

Water 2 litres so far

I have also ordered some flavourings from the website looking for a bit of a change

Jojo awful news about the rash, hope your the lucky one and stay clear....or maybe they've just got hives from all the sugar,salt and fat they've consumed lol,now you have caught up on your sleep its time to cook and eat and drink your fill have a nice evening xxx

Afternoon all

Thought I'd better come on here to stop me eating !!!!!! All I want to do today is eat, I'm working from home writing yearly apprasials which I hate doing so anything to distract me i.e eating is taking preference.

Todays menu has been

B Turkey rashers & Tofu creme (vanilla) flavour (not too sure about this tried it for the first time last night but made another batch today)
S LF Cottage cheese
L Chicken quiche
S SF yoghurt
D Fillet Steak
S SF Yoghurt & ff fromage frais

3 cups of coffee & 2 litres of water so far

Seeeeee loads of food today.

No more outbreaks of the rash from the weekend, so just 4 of them out the 8 of us have it. The two that have been to the Dr's, one said it was shingles & the other said it was from the hot tub not being cleaned properly.........who knows !

They are trying to book up the next get together - November maybe ? If that's the case then I should be in conso by then, not counting on it though.

I need to catch up on your diaries too, there seems to be a few new or older ones posting

Jojo loads of newbies great for new ideas and return members....hope you've done your appraisals and kept out the fridge!

loads of food but all allowed lol

So I ate my body weight in protein yesterday !!! Not eaten so much today though as I'm back in the office so have had other things to occupy my mind :) Ended up not having the jelly & fromage frais last night but another batch of the creme tofu. Still undecided if i like it or not. Recieved the email today telling me my Dukan flavourings have been despatched so will try them out on it.

Did another PP day today as it's weigh in day tomorrow, I've a feeling I wont have lost anything though because of me hardly eating anything at the weekend I think my body might be holding onto it. If it has then I'll just have to knuckle down & wait for next week. I brought the Dukan life book from Amazon which arrived yesterday & read the first 2 phases again to enforce what I know already.

Anyway food for today

B Chicken breast
S Fromage frais & sf jelly
L Cottage cheese & ff yoghurt
D Spicy beef mince
S mufiins

3 cups of tea & 2 litres of water

Jojo how much is p&p from the Dukan web site?

I ordered 3 flavours & postage was £3.96

Oh though the way some said it was going to be a lot more than that right thanks, putting my order in now x

So today was offical weigh in day & I have lost another 2lb, very pleased with that as I know I haven't eaten or drank enough this week. The other girl who went away with me last week & stuck to her diet has reported losing 2lbs too so it was well worth it. If I would have eaten bad I reckon I would have put on at least 4-5 lbs & that would have taken me 2 weeks to lose plus the week I wasted by putting it on so very proud of us I am for staying strong.

PV day today

B Muffins - Ooooooooo delish, tried the caramel dukan flavouring & it was so much nicer than using the stuff in the shops
L Quiche with tomatoes & spring onions, side salad
S Cottage cheese
D Mince flan, cauliflower & brocolli
S SF jelly

2 cups of tea & 2.5 litres of water

Still not caught up with everyone's diaries, will try & catch up this weekend

Jojo I'm proud of you too, you enjoyed the weekend with no weight gain just a great loss good fir you x

I'm subjected to golf on tv again !!!!!! Did watch BGT though so can't moan :(

Felt a bit rough yesterday afternoon so had to take myself off to bed when I got in from work. Felt a bit sicky, so didn't end up having my dinner after all. Feel much better today, don't know if it was transit issues but the toilet fairy visited me this morning so maybe that was the problem.

Had quite a few comments this week from people saying I've lost weight. I've lost 21lbs all together & gone down a dress size. Not all Dukan as was dieting before. TDM said I've lost some from my face & bum. They he said my boobs too, but I know he was teasing as my bras fit me fine, no gaps or anything yet.

PV day today

B ff yogurt & oatbran. 2 cups of tea
L Teeny slice of mince flan & a side salad -need Trudy's advice, too gooey I think
S cherry tomatoes
D mince flan, broccoli & cauliflower, tofu creme
S sliced roast beef

Glass of diet coke, 1 cup of coffee & a litre of water.

I'm a bit confused about the water, in the book it says drink at least 1.5 litres of fluid a day. Which is fine, i know sone people drink a lot more then on the coaching I received today it said don't drink more than that as it lowers blood pressure ??? So should I just aim for 1.5 litres & no more or aim for more ?

Back