Ok here goes, my journey

wow what a lot to deal with, hospital visiting all the time really is draining, good for you sticking to plan

Good girl sticking to plan whilst you have soooo much going on....Thinking of you lovely lady and hope there is a break at some point for you to give yourself some much needed TLC xxxxx

Ellllllooooo lovely ladies I'm at the hospital & nan is fast asleep so I'm twiddling my thumbs.

No real change in her but I could swap places for a day & have a rest :)

Found out today I may have to go out to India with work, just what I need !

Have to confess I fell off the wagon right into a binge but dusted myself down & back on it.

Will try & catch up on a few diaries whilst I've some time on my hands x

Awww jo long days visiting in hospital xxx mini blip won't make a difference further down the line now the worry of leaving nan for india xxx massive hugs Jo xxx

Siddid is right, binge is v mini blip unless u let it spiral so no probs there! Hope u don't have to go up India Jo cos know u would worry about everyone at home! BUT if u do have to go can I come with u? Always wanted to go there! X

Blimey more stress for you hunni, hope they decide against it for now, mini blips are always going to happen hunni, we all have them. Well done for dusting off and getting going again xx

Hi Jo xxx how nan ???

Elllloooooo girls, I've had a rough couple of days. Work has gone manic & my nan is worrying me to death. My uncle has been poorly so has been unable to go so its been just me. I've been going up & she just doesn't seem to be getting any better, she's coming out with stuff that I just can't make sense if & then when I question what she means she gets all angry & says she doesn't want me there. Then the other night I went up & she was inconsolable, it turns out she was upset because she thought my uncle had left her. I ended up having a good old blart that night :(

I've spoken to my uncle & we've asked for an appointment to see the dr as they are never around during visiting.

I'm ok though, still plodding along with Dukan. Hope you are all ok xxxx

Awww what a worry Jo xxx keep strong xxx

Oh Jo, that all sounds very difficult, not to say upsetting. I really hope there's some firmer news about your nan soon - you're right to insist on a meeting with the doctor. And work too, what a bind. I hope at least the weight is slipping off, and TDM is pampering you when he gets the chance. I take it your eye is better, by the way? Lots of love xx

God hunni thats horrid for you, it all sounds very stressful. the nonesense stuff your nan is coming out with sounds almost as though she is not fully with you, she's saying things thats coming to her mind at the time, but then when she gets angry its cos really deep down she knows it sounded wrong. Have patience hun, and def get a meet with the Doctor, hugs hunni xxx

Thinking of you love - been there with my Mum and wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy. How you are doing the regime when coping with it too I take my hat off :)

Gosh my thoughts are with you. x

Well if i am to be tested it is right now. TDM's brother was admitted to hospital & whilst he was being assessed he collapsed. He had a ulcer on the main artery which burst. If he hadn't of been at the hospital he would have died. They've managed to stop the bleeding but whilst they were priding around they didn't like what they saw so now they are testing him for stomach cancer.

On the plus side my nan has picked up slightly, a bit more with it but they are doing further tests on her lungs. Noticed yesterday her heel is black no idea what's that's from though. I feel for her though, the other patients drive me nuts so I don't know how she's putting up with them.

I did cave in Saturday night & picked up a bottle of vino on the way home, only managed 2 glasses before falling asleep on the sofa. TDM finished the rest off.

Eye is still healing Sara, I'll take a pic soon when I've no fake tan or make up covering it. Still get twinges from it & the bit on my eyebrow is lumpy still.

Miss you guys xxxxxx

Bloody hell Jo. What a flipping year xxx you deserved that wine xxx

Well if i am to be tested it is right now. TDM's brother was admitted to hospital & whilst he was being assessed he collapsed. He had a ulcer on the main artery which burst. If he hadn't of been at the hospital he would have died. They've managed to stop the bleeding but whilst they were priding around they didn't like what they saw so now they are testing him for stomach cancer.

On the plus side my nan has picked up slightly, a bit more with it but they are doing further tests on her lungs. Noticed yesterday her heel is black no idea what's that's from though. I feel for her though, the other patients drive me nuts so I don't know how she's putting up with them.

I did cave in Saturday night & picked up a bottle of vino on the way home, only managed 2 glasses before falling asleep on the sofa. TDM finished the rest off.

Eye is still healing Sara, I'll take a pic soon when I've no fake tan or make up covering it. Still get twinges from it & the bit on my eyebrow is lumpy still.

Miss you guys xxxxxx

Jeez, Jo, it never rains but it pours! Your life sounds really grim right now. You and TDM need to stay positive and strong despite what's going on all around you. I wish I were nearer, to give you hugs, although you'd have consumed more than 2 glasses of wine with me around! I don't wish to sound flippant at all, I really hope your nearest and dearest recover and you can get on with having some fun. Glad the eye's better than it was and I really hope it continues to improve. Jo, you need some light relief and soon - if you decide a trip to London is in order you're more than welcome you know xxx

Back