Ok here goes, my journey

Flipping heck i hope it all turns out for the better, its just getting there that challenges us. Sending you big hugs and love sweetie xxxx

Thanks lovelies. Just back from visiting nan, it's her birthday today. Took in cupcakes for the patients & the nurses, didn't have one myself (polishes halo :))

Things might sound grim but I am coping & feeling ok, I have my moments but that's all they are thankfully.

No news yet on TDM's brother, it's him I'm gonna have to watch as he holds everything on whereas I have a good blart & release it all & I'm ready to face the next challenge.

I do appreciate you stopping by, can't be great reading right now ! Xxx

Oh God Jo, you poor thing, you say you coping and thats really brilliant, but just make sure you really are letting it out somewhere. A good cry here and there, even if on the loo will help you release some of the crap.

Hope you Nan is better each day and i really hope TDM's brother is ok. Fingers and toes crossed for you babes.

xxxxxx

I can picture you now next to your Nan's bed typing away to us all while she dozes... awh. I spent many a day next to my Mum in 1997 but had no phone in those days. Crossword books and knitting kept me sane! I knitted little bed jackets for the ladies in her ward! Huge thick needles!

Staying in control on the diet is probably the one thing at the moment that you really CAN control, but I take my hat off to you for pulling it off... (and as for not tasting the cupcakes, well...).

Hang in there Jo... (from the other Jo...)
x

At the hospital & she's fast asleep so gives me a chance to catch up :)

Nan's had a brain scan today to check for signs of dementia & it was negative so that's one thing ruled out but they still don't know what's causing the confusion. Relieved but just wish she would show signs of improvement, it's 4 weeks tomorrow since I found her on the floor.

No news on TDM's brother but might know more later as he's gone to see him tonight.

Right off to read as much as I can x

Shame there's No answers yet about your Nan xxx feeling your frustration Jo xxx

thank goodness its not dementia hunni. I really hope the news on brother is ok.

A text from P earlier reminded me I've not been on here for a while. Nan hasn't been great & we only found out 2 days ago that she has been on the wrong medication so fingers crossed now they've realised she'll start improving.

TDM's brother is out of hospital & we are just awaiting the results of his latest tests.

Other news hmmmmmmmmm

I went to see phantom of the opera last weekend which was fab & I had a blow out on the motorway the other day which resulted in me having a barny with the AA & then promptly burst into tears :)

Got a 50th birthday party tomorrow which had been titled "vodka party" so I think I maybe falling off the Dukan bus for an evening.

Hope you lovely lot are all ok xxx

Your allow to fall of the wagon xxx it will do you good to relax xxx

Unbelieveable that your Nan was on wrong meds, its awful, I hope you are complaining loudly, thats not fair.

Hope brothers results are ok

Vodka Party, sounds like you need to drink a pint of milk before you go LOL, to water it all down Enjoy hunni xx

ooooh i wanna vodka party!! not had a boozey doo for a long time.

Glad to hear they are sorting out your Nan and BiL (to be).

xx

Hows it all going Jojo, hope you ok xx

Ellllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ladies

Well vodka party went well, I well & truely had a blow out. Was sick all over the carpet (at TDM's), all down the bathroom door & walls :) So safe to say I was in the doghouse Sunday morning.

We both knew I would be as I had a bad hospital visit Saturday afternoon & had been crying non stop after the visit. Nan couldn't even string a sentence togther & I was convinced she'd had a stroke - she hadn't. Her speach improved Sunday but she still wasn't right & Monday we asked for a meeting with the Dr as we just weren't seeing any improvement - considering this Friday it's 6 weeks since she first went in. Anyway yesterdya morning we had a call to say she had taken a turn for the worst & were asked to go up, she was out of it when we got there & the dr informed us she has too much carbon dioxde in her blood, when when I read up on it she is displaying all symtoms. She was better last night, lucid & it was probably the best conversation I have had with her since she went in. Although one of the visitors informed me that the nurses leave her dinner tray out of the way so she can't reach it & she moves it when she visits & notices - now I know why she hasn't been eating.

So things haven't been great but I'm holding up ok. Back on Dukan today after having the weekend off :)

Back