OK i am doing it hour by hour !!

amethyst

Banned
Defo taking it hour by hour, i still feel happy etc, oh is down for us this weekend.. and i am going to do it, he gave me a row lastnight all this money blah blah so i was quite shocked!! 100% support from him phew!!

so here goes to day 1 of restart and i never goign to cheat again (till first week of june lol)

glug glug glug glugged 2 litres of water allready!! :D

this 6 pounds (gained in 3 days) WILL come off

good luck every body

xxxxx

hun i know how u feel it was my birthday at weekend and i cheated all weekend i didnt put on but my hubby had ago at me about the amount of money im spending on cd so as of monday im back on cd and doing well. so hun u can do it just like u said do it day my day xx

Great to see you with such a positive attitude,keep thinking like that and you will defo do it!!beat of luck,
elaine

Best of luck!! You can do it no prob just need to get into the swing of it. I'm in the same boat as you this is my 3rd Day after major weekend binge.
Well Done, excellent weight loss btw :):)

How's it going??

Well its going good!! had my choc shake this morning, drank 4 litres so far, been out for a walk round the shops, just going to sort kids out... then sit down and chill and have my soup then a shake for bed...... :)

wil be back tommorrow :)

Good girl, that's the spirit :D

Back