Ok i think i'd like...

CherrySummer

Silver Member
to give the PP a try!! could someone tell me where i can find an online cal and what my PP allowance is pretty please im 27 5ft 1 and im 9st 6.5lbs thank you:D

Hey you are on 29 daily and 49 weekly,

Here is an online calculator WeightWatchers ProPoints Calculator for your mobile phone

Hope this helps :)

EDIT: By the way, if the ProPoint value comes between the .5 then it is the lower point, if it is .5 and over its the higher point.

Example packet of quavers on that online calculator comes to 2.4 propoints, you would round down for this, but if the online one said a packet of quavers was 2.6 then it would be 3 propoints. Does that make sense? So basically a packet of quavers is 2 PP :)

You're a little star! thank you :D

Just got it thank you honey!! :D

Yay!

I think you will like it!

The only thing i am finding difficult is not to think of things in old points value...like when i point something and it is 7 not think WOAH and remembering that its not the same type of point value..

Am very happy to be eating fruit again now..and i do find myself going for the fruit as a snack instead of the jaffa cakes or packet of baked crisps.

Yes I'm looking forward to having more fruit again :)

Yay!

I think you will like it!

The only thing i am finding difficult is not to think of things in old points value...like when i point something and it is 7 not think WOAH and remembering that its not the same type of point value..

Am very happy to be eating fruit again now..and i do find myself going for the fruit as a snack instead of the jaffa cakes or packet of baked crisps.

Yes that is something im working on getting my head around, like yesterday when I made dinner and it came to 10 PP I just though jesus that is loads but then remembered its not the old system and I do have 42 to spend aswell :) but oh well im sure we will get the jist of it very soon. And I am also going for fruit instead of the chocolate. Its great right.!

Back