OK I'm back..... did you all miss me.?

debbywebby1970

Silver Member
Well, Im back from my holiday (mini break really) and we stayed an extra 2 days than origianlly planned....
2 days for eating more crap like a demon. ! ! ! !
I weighed myself this morning and I put on 5 lbs.
And I deserve it too.
Will write more later cos have to go out now, and I have sooooo many posts to read too......

Welcome back Debby, lovely to see you again, and 5lbs is not that bad for a week away, you'll soon lose that again.

Hope you had a good time, speak soon. X

Thought it had been quiet :8855:. Now I take it you will be climbing back on the wagon tomorrow?

Oh yessssss I am back on the wagon this morning..... its really hard to get back into it all. But I will be posting my food diary and Im sure in a few days it will be like I have never been away. lol.

Welcome back Debbie :):):) How was the birthday? xxx

Welcome back. Glad you had a nice break. (And don't worry, those few pounds will prob disappear as quickly as they appeared!) xx

Welcome back Huni!

As long as you enjoyed yourself to gain those 5lbs, it doesnt matter! As the others have said, they will come off in no time at all.

Glad you had a good time and nice to see you on here again. 5lb so what, you can soon shift that and be well into the swing of things again. Main thing is you faced the scales, delt with it and put it behind you, good girl. Have a great day and have a good loss this week. xx

hey hunnybun, glad ur back. Hope u had fun? 5lbs? give urselfa few days then weigh again, somtimes u always weigh more when u first get back. . and if not, just get back on plan and ul shift it in no time! xxxxxxx

Back