Ok into week 2!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kazimojo69, 3 September 2007 Social URL.

1. kazimojo69

kazimojo69 Full Member

Start of week 1 went well - but I moved house on Friday and had all the stresses and upsets of moving.

I also had a portion of chips :cry:eek:n Friday night - although I found I could eat them.

So I lost 5lbs last week - which is great considering I didnt drink enough water and took a tumble......

So - week 2 starts today. Back on and wanting to lose another 5lbs!

My CDC showed me a block of fat which weighed 5lbs! WOW it was quite big!

The only problem I have this week is I am going to a black tie charity dinner on Sat - But my CDC has advised me to have a small (as in size of my hand) size portion of protein and a salad!

Good luck everyone

xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done on losing 5lbs..that's a great start. Here's to the next 5lbs. Keep glugging the water and remember The more you drink the more you shrink

4. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    well done on your 5lb loss and hope the move went well. If you have a good week this week you can easily lose another 5lb. Keep going and the weight will continue to drop off you. And maggie is right, keep on glugging the water as it really makes a difference to the losses.

5. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Well done. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.